No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys remember Mikes88? He sent me a box of books that I didn't pay for and my emails to him keep bouncing back reading Mail System Error-Returned Mail. If anyone here has a way to get hold of him, could you please have him contact me? Thanks!

Comment

As I look through my collection of older titles, I end up shaking my head, saying to myself, "That guy isn't dead is he?", but all to often he is. I mean that book's not that old, only published in 1990, that's only what, 26 years? I know it's an age thing, but it seems weird, like the books are little time capsules. The book in question was Lovecraft's Legacy: An Anthology of Original Horror Tales in Honor of Lovecraft's Centennial.Ed Gorman's Short story The Order of Things Unknown caught my eye. Getting older is an interesting experience lol!!

Comment

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New year! Thanks to everybody who makes this forum such a great place to hang out! Maybe we'll all get together in Baltimore one day!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
          Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New year! Thanks to everybody who makes this forum such a great place to hang out! Maybe we'll all get together in Baltimore one day!
          To you and yours as well, Mike!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Happy Holidays to all that deck (haunt) these halls!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Comment

A bit late, was quite busy over the holidays, but I hope everyone had a great Christmas/holiday!

Comment

Happy New Year Everybody!!

Comment

Happy New Year!!!

Comment

Happy new year you princes of Maine, you kings of New England!
                          Last edited by bugen; 01-01-2017, 08:50 AM.
                          “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                          -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Happy New Year!

Comment

Happy New Year gentle folk!

Comment

Anyone that can give rep points to mhatchett (Mike) please do so! The man is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X