• Show
Clear All

Damien
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Dick Grayson
    Jason Todd
    Tim Drake
    Carrie Kelly
    ...Probably more. This list is 20 years old...

Who is it this time Leroy Schmuckitelli?

Comment

Didn't know this was a thing but at least he died doing what he loved...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/46...net-s-nest.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post

WOW, now that's kinky!

Comment

Those crazy Swedes...
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            Damien
            I haven't been keeping up these couple years, but he was kind of an annoying Robin. What issue was it? Batman must be distraught.

Comment

Just found out a YouTube video I made 6 months ago received 2,267 views. That'll teach me not to forget my YouTube channel exists...
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                WOW, now that's kinky!
                Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Those crazy Swedes...
                It's also a satire. Not a true story. It was published in the Swedish paper similar to The Onion. The man's name translates to "erection."

Comment

But the Swedes are still crazy...
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    Just found out a YouTube video I made 6 months ago received 2,267 views. That'll teach me not to forget my YouTube channel exists...
                    Funny you mention that. My daughter went a streak of making YouTube videos and posting them. She actually got a YouTube "award" for best new comedy channel. Ended up getting lots of views too. Too bad she got away from that.

If you post videos and get enough subscribers they eventually contact you and you can get ads on your videos, and once you get (I think) 500+ subscribers - you can start getting paid. One of her buddies was getting enough income from YouTube that he was able to purchase a green screen, and some high end editing software, and a MacBook Pro (or whatever their top laptop is/was a couple years ago).

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      Nice! Was it something for EvE/Dust?

Comment

I have reduced my tobacco intact by 2/3 and have a quit date of June 1st. The last two mornings have been rough. I wake up feeling like I'm hungover although I didn't drink at all the night before. I've been told this (feeling) only lasts 2-4 weeks. Ugh.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                          I have reduced my tobacco intact by 2/3 and have a quit date of June 1st. The last two mornings have been rough. I wake up feeling like I'm hungover although I didn't drink at all the night before. I've been told this (feeling) only lasts 2-4 weeks. Ugh.
                          Good luck and keep strong! I quit cold turkey after smoking 10 years, most of it on a regular basis. Only smoked about a half pack a day most of the times, though I went through a full pack or more on some stressful days. I had one time I was tempted to ask someone for a smoke. That, along with my lack of an addiction to alcohol after drinking like I did for a while tells me I got VERY lucky with the genes I have. I also can't really put on weight very easily either, lol. Definitely have some bad things that I got cursed with, but was blessed when it comes to things like addiction. My mom tends to get addicted to things, so she won't drink more than a wine cooler because she's afraid of getting addicted since it runs in her family.

I have heard the same thing before about 2-4 weeks and have heard it is very difficult to get through, but it is definitely doable. Have you tried quitting before?
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                            Good luck and keep strong!

I have heard the same thing before about 2-4 weeks and have heard it is very difficult to get through, but it is definitely doable. Have you tried quitting before?
                            Thanks for the well wishes. I have attempted to quit before but (this may sound bad) it was for others. This time I'm quitting for me and I have a better attitude about it. One month of pain is not long considering all the positives that will come from this. While I'm quitting tobacco I'm also exercising/dieting and laying off of the booze. I don't want to gain weight from this and drinking is a trigger.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post

Best of luck to you! I hope you make it.

I woke up from a two-day drug-induced coma to find whatever I had gone (a hacking cough so violent I got headaches)--of course, I lost 48-hours that I have to try to catch up on now. Walked out my front door and noticed life had gone on around me.

DSCF3865 (640x482).jpg

Then I looked around and noticed Mrs. Robin giving me the stink-eye from afar...

DSCF3869 (640x480).jpg

Too bad I didn't notice that before I went under. Oh, the delicious nightmares I could have had!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

If anyone on here is in the OK City area, I hope all is well with you. Absolutely unbelievable the destruction.

Comment

Working...
                                X