No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sinus surgery for me early in the morning tomorrow, so if you don't hear from me in a few days, know I'm not ignoring you, but likely on the mend.
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

All the best with the surgery Oz - take it easy
      Last edited by Grant Wootton; 02-10-2012, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Take of yourself, buddy. See you in a few.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Hope everything goes ok!

Comment

Good luck and get well soon my friend.

Comment

Ouch. Feel better soon. And for God's sake don't go writing while on those strong painkillers. We don't need another Burroughs, do we?
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Thanks for the well-wishes, all. Made it through with flying colors...mostly red...and some green, but a lot of read. Looks like I got my ass beat by the hulk, though. Lots of achy goodness, but should be fully operational in a few days, and hopefully headache free for the first time in over 20 years.

Comment

Hopin' for the best, Ken!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

So... was it some sort of alien organism attached to the sinused and trying to feed off your brain?
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Lucky they got to it before is exploded out your chest, Ken!

They didn't keep it in to study it, did they????????
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

LOL. I was hit in the eye with a baseball as a kid, and it shifted my septum badly, and eventually formed a spur that poked the tissue, causing the headaches. Or so he thinks. I am anxious to be headache free, so if he is wrong I might get upset with him LOL. Just kidding. He said he ended up having to do a lot more work than he thought he would, so he must have seen more. I know at one time my sinus cavity was in danger of collapsing, so maybe he worked on that or something.

Comment

Damn! Hope it all turns out ok, Ken,
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

That wasn't a baseball, it was a very small meteor housing an alien organism. It all makes sense.

But seriously, I hope the headaches stop for you.

Comment

OOOOOHHH! Ridley Scott's next movie!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nah, I think that would only work in book form. Too much of it would be internal. But then again, I thought Misery was too internalized to work as a movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X