Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Can you redeem more than one gift card on a single purchase? Like if I had $50 one one and $50 on another could I use them both to bring down the price by $100?
    I don't know if the website lets you do that, Brian might know though.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Can you redeem more than one gift card on a single purchase? Like if I had $50 one one and $50 on another could I use them both to bring down the price by $100?
      Yeah, I think you can just keep plugging in Gift Certificates on the Payment page during checkout.

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
        Yeah, I think you can just keep plugging in Gift Certificates on the Payment page during checkout.

Brian
        I was wondering this too. You should be able to right? No different than if I had a couple gift cert for a place like Home Depot.

And I just tried what Brian mentioned, and it worked!
        Last edited by TJCams; 09-13-2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I've used multiple gift certificated before when I used to have several.
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

So what did you buy Teri??

Comment

I feel guilty for what I bought.

Comment

And that is................?????

Comment

Don't leave us hanging!

Comment

Giftcards...WITH my giftcard, that I didn't pay for to begin with I'm a terrible person.

Comment

Hhmmmm..... so stuff for basically free at twice the value????

Comment

Smart thinking. You can still pay for shipping out of pocket so you won't feel so bad.
                          Giftcards...WITH my giftcard, that I didn't pay for to begin with I'm a terrible person.

Comment

Off to work Farm Aid. Excited to see the show even though I am going to be very busy working. See ya all tomorrow.

Comment

I tried buying gift cards with my renewable gift certificate last year and was informed that gift certificates could not be purchased with other gift certificates but I suppose that uber gift card you won covers everything, I guess that means that next time there is a 50% sale you could double the initial price of your gift card, very cool indeed!

Comment

Is it 9am yet. I want to go home.

Comment

Working...
                                X