Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185
Results 3,681 to 3,693 of 3693

Thread: Random thoughts...

  1. #3681
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,156
    Rep Power
    25
    To Jeffingoff,
    Release the tapes! Revival, The Stand and the Little Black book is actually three books not two. Seeing your copy of The Stand actually makes me regret passing o that one!

    Best,
    Martin

  2. #3682
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,942
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    To Jeffingoff,
    Release the tapes! Revival, The Stand and the Little Black book is actually three books not two. Seeing your copy of The Stand actually makes me regret passing o that one!

    Best,
    Martin
    Dear Martin,

    You'll need a subpoena if you ever want to see those tapes! Seriously, let me protect you. They are trash. I literally ran down into the basement with dripping wet boxes to get them out and still create content for my channel. I look panicked and I act panicked and I am panicked.

    I only mention and show the Little Book briefly so I didn't think it would bedworth advertising the new little book.

    Sorry you passed on The Stand. I remember a lot of collectors were turned off by the artwork. I'm sure you're not alone in those who wish they could redo that decision.

    Sincerely,

    Jeff

  3. #3683
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,156
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Dear Martin,

    You'll need a subpoena if you ever want to see those tapes! Seriously, let me protect you. They are trash. I literally ran down into the basement with dripping wet boxes to get them out and still create content for my channel. I look panicked and I act panicked and I am panicked.

    I only mention and show the Little Book briefly so I didn't think it would bedworth advertising the new little book.

    Sorry you passed on The Stand. I remember a lot of collectors were turned off by the artwork. I'm sure you're not alone in those who wish they could redo that decision.

    Sincerely,

    Jeff
    Expect a subpoena later in the week. We deserve to see. I never had issue with the art for The Stand, I actually liked it and seeing you copy I like it even more. My issue was the retail for the type of book PS produces. I did not feel I would find value. I may have been wrong on that one.

  4. #3684
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Grave
    Posts
    1,671
    Rep Power
    14
    If you were in a wet t-shirt it may garner some new viewers. Meta words, or however this works, as wet shirt and unveiling.

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Dear Martin,

    You'll need a subpoena if you ever want to see those tapes! Seriously, let me protect you. They are trash. I literally ran down into the basement with dripping wet boxes to get them out and still create content for my channel. I look panicked and I act panicked and I am panicked.

    I only mention and show the Little Book briefly so I didn't think it would bedworth advertising the new little book.

    Sorry you passed on The Stand. I remember a lot of collectors were turned off by the artwork. I'm sure you're not alone in those who wish they could redo that decision.

    Sincerely,

    Jeff

  5. #3685
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed St. Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by khaos View Post
    I loved Swan Song for the first half. Then it fell apart badly for me. Whenever the time jump happened...
    The time jump also took me right out of it, but I did manage to finish it. I never really loved Swan Song, but I think it somewhat redeemed itself in the end (although nothing could make up for the turkey dinner - nothing). Anyone who has enjoyed McCammon should read it.
    Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

  6. #3686
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,942
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    If you were in a wet t-shirt it may garner some new viewers. Meta words, or however this works, as wet shirt and unveiling.
    That's on my members-only channel. $666 a year to join.

  7. #3687
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,952
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    That's on my members-only channel. $666 a year to join.
    You mean your "OnlyFans" account?

    (I don't know if anyone here is internet savy enough to know what that is / get that joke...)
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  8. #3688
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Grave
    Posts
    1,671
    Rep Power
    14
    Over my head.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    You mean your "OnlyFans" account?

    (I don't know if anyone here is internet savy enough to know what that is / get that joke...)

  9. #3689
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,942
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    hahahaha me too.

  10. #3690
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,778
    Rep Power
    52
    Ditto.

  11. #3691
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Grave
    Posts
    1,671
    Rep Power
    14
    If this is a leap year do I need to pay any of my bills? Will I be a year younger? What, exactly, are the rules with this thing.

  12. #3692
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,778
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    If this is a leap year do I need to pay any of my bills? Will I be a year younger? What, exactly, are the rules with this thing.
    I'm down with the no bills rule.

  13. #3693
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,942
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Jeff actually loves Bentley Little. He is just messing with us!
    To that point, I found the best thing Bentley Little has ever written:

    IMG_5444.jpg

    You're damn right you should be in awe! I've read the first story and the set-up and I love it already!

Similar Threads

  1. The Random Thread
    By RichardThomas in forum The Writers' Corner
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 01:46 AM
  2. Need your thoughts and prayers
    By Ronald Kelly in forum Ronald Kelly
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 11:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •