Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

OK thank you! I wondered if I missed an update or notice. I refreshed the page a few times to make sure it wasn't a hang-up on my end. Really it was an impulse buy and I found the omission more curious than anything.Â
    I am not purchasing the book but decided to see if I had a Media Mail option. I placed the exact book you did in my cart and had Media Mail option for $7.87. I would recommend clearing your cache or trying a different browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I am not purchasing the book but decided to see if I had a Media Mail option. I placed the exact book you did in my cart and had Media Mail option for $7.87. I would recommend clearing your cache or trying a different browser.
      Thank you Martin! Weird. 

Comment

Just received my LE copy of Kristopher Triana's & Mona Kabbani's "The Dark Embrace". The production turned out great. Look forward to reading it soon!

Comment

Congrats. I thought about that one but trying to limit purchases.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
          Just received my LE copy of Kristopher Triana's & Mona Kabbani's "The Dark Embrace". The production turned out great. Look forward to reading it soon!

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
          X