No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Forum friends wherever you are! Good thoughts and wishes to all.
    MDH

Comment

R.I.P. Mr. Rocky Wood.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
        R.I.P. Mr. Rocky Wood.
        Very sad.
        My Collection:
        http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958
        Fine Wooden Tray & Slipcases:
        http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

Comment

Yes. Very. He will be missed.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very sad to hear he passed.

Comment

Sometimes the night shift is a curse. At noon, it was announced that 2 theaters in KC would be showing The Interview on Christmas day, running one week. By the time I got up, all the showings for the week were sold out.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yes it is I have to work through Christmas. I don't have cable. I have a roku. I have crackle. It will be on there soon. I heard that George R.R. Martin is having a showing at a theater he owns. That would be cool.

Comment

I am not sure how much I will be on here the next couple days (Christmas, Boxing Day) and coming weekend so I will take this time to wish everyone here Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - I hope Santa is good to you (us) all.

Comment

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Years to everyone!

Comment

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all! Been a great year, hope the next one is even beter for everybody.
                      Mike

Comment

Merry Christmas all, hope everyone has a great with their family and/or friends!

Comment

Yes, merry Christmas and happy holidays, everybody!

Comment

Time for the annual all inclusive Holiday greeting.........Merrychismakuanzikka.. what ever you calibrate have fun.

Comment

Everyone have a safe and happy New Year!

Comment

Everybody in my hotel tonite will be safe. Outside the hotel? Well, there were a lot of swerving vehichles on the road coming to work....
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X