Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171
Results 3,401 to 3,407 of 3407

Thread: Random thoughts...

  1. #3401
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Thanks again. And it hasn't gone to a lawsuit. I should be done in my dealings with ServPro shortly. Hopefully this week.
    I sincerely hope the fact you have pulled the blog posts is indicative of a satisfactory conclusion to this mess!

  2. #3402
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I sincerely hope the fact you have pulled the blog posts is indicative of a satisfactory conclusion to this mess!
    Thanks for the well wishes and the support!

    Removing the posts is a good faith measure on my part to get a conclusion to the mess. Satisfactory left the country months ago and was last spotted bleeding out in a Turkish alley. So I have no expectations of enjoying the conclusion. It's remarkable to me how much these guys were able to get away with.

  3. #3403
    Senior Member Hearing Voices Ben Staad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Grave
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    12
    I don't remember what thread it's on over at TDT.org but srboome (Terry) had a company that screwed with him as well. He ended renting a billboard and driving around with a big ass sign in his truck bed. I hope you never have to escalate to that point.

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Thanks for the well wishes and the support!

    Removing the posts is a good faith measure on my part to get a conclusion to the mess. Satisfactory left the country months ago and was last spotted bleeding out in a Turkish alley. So I have no expectations of enjoying the conclusion. It's remarkable to me how much these guys were able to get away with.

  4. #3404
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I don't remember what thread it's on over at TDT.org but srboome (Terry) had a company that screwed with him as well. He ended renting a billboard and driving around with a big ass sign in his truck bed. I hope you never have to escalate to that point.
    I was almost at that point. I did all my posting on digital media and it actually forced a resolution. I got better results than hiring a lawyer. Though I probably should have hired a better lawyer.

  5. #3405
    Senior Member Hearing Voices Ben Staad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Grave
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    12
    Is that possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Though I probably should have hired a better lawyer.

  6. #3406
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Is that possible?
    An oxymoron.

  7. #3407
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement mhatchett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Va
    Posts
    1,570
    Rep Power
    54
    It's too Dang hot to do anything outside. Perfect excuse to play in the shelves!!
    Shelves.jpg

Similar Threads

  1. The Random Thread
    By RichardThomas in forum The Writers' Corner
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:46 AM
  2. Need your thoughts and prayers
    By Ronald Kelly in forum Ronald Kelly
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •