Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adman75 View Post

I have had nothing but positive experiences selling. The app is very intuitive and easy to use. It takes me less than a minute to post a book with photos and prices. Most info is auto-filled by scanning the barcode on your book. Shipping is a breeze as well. All the guess work is taken out. The Pango app will calculate the shipping for you so you don't need to worry. Once a book is sold, you will just print out a shipping label that will be in your account. Package your book, attach the label, and drop in your mailbox. Most times, I don't even have to go to the post office. I drop the book in my mailbox at the end of my driveway and it's gone. You can track the book in the app so you know when it reaches its destination. I bought a bulk order of bubble packages on Amazon so it take basically no time to get your orders ready to ship. Super easy. I've been selling for about 6 months now and I have sold over $500 worth of books. All mass market stuff that I just had around the house or in boxes. Highly recommended.
    I greatly appreciate your response and recommendation! Sounds much simpler than some of the other platforms, I'll have to throw a couple of books on and see what happens! 

Comment

Working...
    X