Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Fine Books Sale

http://www.veryfinebooks.com/SearchR...Cat=132#offers

A little rich for me, but some corkers in there!!
    http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Very Fine Books has some mighty fine books for sale, but way too expensive (as usual).
    These books can be found much cheaper.

sk

Comment

Ouch! Thanks for the link but the pricing is way to much for my blood...err
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I was going to start a thread for this, so thanks Greenelk. Way out of my league at this point in time.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Yeah, beautiful items, but definitely priced high. I guess its for people who want a reputable dealer and don't want to risk eBay.

Comment

Sigh .... purchased two items during the Cujo's Corner sale - will I ever learn ???

Comment

Probably not, Mr. Woot. Probably not. You are definitely a lost soul.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Probably not, Mr. Woot. Probably not. You are definitely a lost soul.
                Sigh ... you're so very, very, very right Mr Boone ... On the bright side, I nailed one of the two "missing" German bootlegs I was after

Comment

Congrats, Grant! Looking forward to seeing them in your collection thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                    Congrats, Grant! Looking forward to seeing them in your collection thread.
                    Thanks Patrick (I shouldn't have, but did anyway) - have been looking for a reasonably priced copy of Nebel for a while, and VFB provided the reason/excuse to go do it. Having said that, I've exhausted my personal supply of internal organs to sell to pay for these acquisitions, so will likely need to spend a little less time at home photographing and posting to my thread and more time trawling the Parramatta parklands seeking those homeless souls that may want, voluntarily or otherwise, to assist me in acquiring more books. Seriously, what's a liver, kidney or spleen up against a signed SL or Lettered ???

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                      Thanks Patrick (I shouldn't have, but did anyway) - have been looking for a reasonably priced copy of Nebel for a while, and VFB provided the reason/excuse to go do it. Having said that, I've exhausted my personal supply of internal organs to sell to pay for these acquisitions, so will likely need to spend a little less time at home photographing and posting to my thread and more time trawling the Parramatta parklands seeking those homeless souls that may want, voluntarily or otherwise, to assist me in acquiring more books. Seriously, what's a liver, kidney or spleen up against a signed SL or Lettered ???
                      Even after you subtract the cost of the dive hotel... recovery room and the six bags of party ice for the bathtub where you'll be leaving the vict... donor, you still net enough to pay for some real purty books!

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                        Even after you subtract the cost of the dive hotel... recovery room and the six bags of party ice for the bathtub where you'll be leaving the vict... donor, you still net enough to pay for some real purty books!
                        Recovery room and ice ???? A little unnecessary in my book, I was just gonna give them a flagon of goon (that'd be a box of wine in Ralph Wiggam's parlance ) and a slightly used fuzzy blanket - oh, and a band-aid, maybe?? I don't know, Patrick, it's just all so freaking complicated !!!!
                        Last edited by Grant Wootton; 11-23-2011, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Lost Souls are more than welcome here. Encouranged I'd say....
                          http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenelk View Post
                            Lost Souls are more than welcome here. Encouranged I'd say....
                            Not unless they have viable organs available they ain't !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X