New Forum Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    So All of the reps I have given don't count for anything? and most peoples actually
    No they do. Rep Power and Rep aren't the same thing. Rep power is the ammount of rep points you give out every time you give / take away rep from someone. To view the number of rep points you have click settings up at the top.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

[QUOTE=Dan Hocker;25549]...You have to have a reputation of 10 before rep you give others actually counts...[QUOTE]

This is what I meant...I dont understand

Comment

[QUOTE=Teriw;25556][QUOTE=Dan Hocker;25549]...You have to have a reputation of 10 before rep you give others actually counts...

This is what I meant...I dont understand
        If you click settings up top, it will tell you how many rep points you have. If it's over 10 (which it is as you just recieved 16 points from Squire and I) all the rep you've given out to this date actually counts now. If it's below 10 it won't count until it goes above 10.

Instagram

Comment

got it.

Comment

And I've gifted you some points as well Teri (22 for you today thus far) from point of view of I feel sorry for you having to interpret exactly what these Mystery Points are all about

Comment

got it. It's been above 10 for a few weeks I believe since I have 36

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Rep power. Dan's is 10, Grant's and mine are worth 6, Sieps is worth 4. Your's and quite a few others' is 2.
                I think we misunderstood each other. I wasn't confused on rep power and how much each person has. From what I understood of your post I quoted you on, "I look at the point gain for each one and try to guess who did it! 10, 6, and 4 are pretty easy. 1 and 2 are tougher." was that somewhere in settings where it shows the thread you received rep in, you can see the rep power next to the post, hence your ability to guess who gave it out.

Comment

That my friend is pretty repititious.oops.There goes my rep
                  Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  No they do. Rep Power and Rep aren't the same thing. Rep power is the ammount of rep points you give out every time you give / take away rep from someone. To view the number of rep points you have click settings up at the top.

Comment

I wonder if it's my super admin powers, but I can see who gave me rep and what thread / post it was for.

Instagram

Comment

I can see which post I got it for, but not who gave it. Sometimes it's easy to figure out.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Found the setting, now you can see who left you what reputation. If you are a member of the "Veteran" usergroup, which most of you are.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                        X