Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool collections!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post

Some variant comic covers and Graven Image, got it very cheap on ebay and it's flawless. The cd preview 2 came compliments of the very kind and generous Greenelk.
      Shucks, glad to be able to help sir!
      http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

Updates...

IMAG0266.jpgIMAG0263.jpgIMAG0264.jpgIMAG0265.jpg

Comment

I think I see the product of one our latest grab bags in one of those pictures...

Edit: I love the comics by the way. I too am a collector of comics, mostly Hellboy / anything related to Hellboy at the moment, but am contemplating expanding into Batman. Although I've been a bit side tracked by Terry Brooks 1st editions lately.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The only Batman comics I have are the Frank Miller set, Wrightson set, and Bisley Batman/Judge Dredd crossovers.

And yes there was a grab bag in there. I only didn't have "Riding the Bullet" but "Shivers" is an upgrade from pb to hb so I still count it as a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              I think I see the product of one our latest grab bags in one of those pictures...

I love CDs grab bags. But, I've got to be careful with them at this stage in the game. I risk getting a lot of repeats.

Nice collection here.
              "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                I love CDs grab bags. But, I've got to be careful with them at this stage in the game. I risk getting a lot of repeats.

Me toooo .... sigh ....

Nice collection here.
                I heartily concur

Comment

Nice collection.I love the comics.

Comment

I feel as if everyone here has acquired Teri's hate but me. Well, it's been a while since I posted and it's about time. Here's a random little book I have laying around. Like I said before, I acquired an ex-g/f's moms book collection and it had about 5 signed books in it. I kept one for myself and traded the other signed ones to my dad for his regular copies. I'll get them back some day down the line...

2012-04-21_22-55-30_608.jpg2012-04-21_22-55-39_544.jpg

Now there's 2 funny stories that go along with this...
                    1- My dad is actually the person that got Stephen King to come to Baltimore for the sci-fi convention or whatever it was back then, before my time.
                    2- My mom and stepdad are also named Lynn and Tom.

Comment

Thats cool that the signature is that old and it looks like it hasn't changed much in 30 years

Comment

Sweet !!!! That's absolutely awesome Jester !!!! Do you know, offhand, which edition it is????

Comment

I just went and looked, it says first edition but there's no number line. It's also an ex library copy, there's a number stamp on one page, the dj is glued on, and some stuff on the back page that looks like the old checkout card holder manilla color.

Comment

This is the first edition identifiers for Salem's Lot from King's website.

"First Edition" on CP Q37 on page 439
                            Three dust jacket states:
                            1) $8.95 on DJ, Father Cody error (rare!)
                            2) price clipped, $7.95, Father Cody error
                            3) $7.95 on DJ, Father Callahan

The father cody error is on the dust jacket flap. It says Father Cody instead of Father Callahan

Comment

A very nice copy, that's for sure Jester (thanks for looking - I do like SK stuff)

Comment

Very cool!
                                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X