Awesome Halloween Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Halloween Stuff

I found two awesome things in my email today.

CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Flamethrower jack-o-lantern rules! I'd place a "take one" basket of candy in front of it and flame the first little fucker who decided he would take all of the candy for himself!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Flamethrower jack-o-lantern rules! I'd place a "take one" basket of candy in front of it and flame the first little fucker who decided he would take all of the candy for himself!
      Yes, we need to bring back the horror to Halloween

Need to get buy some brown sugar, and then tomorrow I make my annual pumpkin pie. Something not that many of us Brits have tried!!
      http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenelk View Post
        Yes, we need to bring back the horror to Halloween

Need to get buy some brown sugar, and then tomorrow I make my annual pumpkin pie. Something not that many of us Brits have tried!!
        Do it! I'm not a big fan of pumpkin pie but it's certainly a tradition here in the states.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

One year I rigged various items to drop from my porch overhang via different fishing lines. Sadly, it scared very few kids. Another year a friend and I buried ourselves under piles of leaves (my old house used to get tons of leaves), and we jumped out scaring children all night. This, and dressing up as a scarecrow, were much more successful.
          Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Here's an idea for Halloween:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhSlX...layer_embedded
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

So, I made the Pumpkin Pie, which tasted fantastic

436082408.jpg

And my other half did some carving. I'm proud of her!

Ac8DT1xCQAEsmd7.jpg
              http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

Very cool indeed Mr Elk - wish we here in Oz would embrace some of the tradition of Halloween (apart from flocks of kiddies wandering around in sheets wanting a sugar fix ) - Nary a pumpkin a sight!

Comment

I'm glad Halloween hasn't become part of the Dutch cultural landscape - yet. It's amazing how easily North American traditions are being duplicated over here.

Hate it!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                    I'm glad Halloween hasn't become part of the Dutch cultural landscape - yet. It's amazing how easily North American traditions are being duplicated over here.

Hate it!

sk
                    Don't be an old grump! Halloween is the best time of the year. Especially for us horror fans.
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                      It's amazing how easily North American traditions are being duplicated over here.

Hate it!

sk

You know Cemetery Dance is an American tradition!!!!

Comment

Of course, there are always exceptions...

sk

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                          Don't be an old grump! Halloween is the best time of the year. Especially for us horror fans.
                          I'm neither!
                          It's just that I don't want our part of the world to start to look (and sound!) like an American clone. Our language is being polluted, our holidays have to make way for your American traditions (Sinterklaas vs. Santa Claus) - hm, would make a great horror movie - , our television programming is for more than 75% American...

Hate it!

sk

Comment

Working...
                          X