• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, bookworm 1 confetti.gif

Comment

Happy Belated!

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. It's been a real crazy week and I haven't had much time to check in. Not only did I have to work my regular job but I spent 7 of 8 days working the local performing arts center for some pretty big crowds at some good and not so good concerts.
        Weirdest show was the Blink 182 and Lil Wayne concert. Best time was Trombone shorty at the second day of Jazz fest and the 2nd night of Phish. I love this summer job but man am I feeling all of my 51 years and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. It's been a real crazy week and I haven't had much time to check in. Not only did I have to work my regular job but I spent 7 of 8 days working the local performing arts center for some pretty big crowds at some good and not so good concerts.
          Weirdest show was the Blink 182 and Lil Wayne concert. Best time was Trombone shorty at the second day of Jazz fest and the 2nd night of Phish. I love this summer job but man am I feeling all of my 51 years and then some.
          Blink 182 and Lil Wayne are coming through here. It sounds like a strange pairing.

Comment

Have a wonderful birthday Tommy!

It Cake.jpg

Comment

Happy Birthday Tommy!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Have a wonderful birthday Tommy!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21689[/ATTACH]
                Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                Happy Birthday Tommy!
                Thanks guys and that cake looks good enough to die for, Martin!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                  Thanks guys and that cake looks good enough to die for, Martin!
                  I almost went with a Friday the 13th theme but with IT being at the top box office I chose this one.

Comment

Happy B-Day, T-Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I almost went with a Friday the 13th theme but with IT being at the top box office I chose this one.
                      Now you'll have to wait 7 years for Friday the 13th comes back around on my BDay.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Happy B-Day, T-Man!
                        Thank you, Brian!

Comment

Now you'll have to wait 7 years for Friday the 13th comes back around on my BDay.
                          I am a patient person but that is ridiculous. Two cakes for you:
                          13th cake.jpg

Comment

And to sweeten the deal, you can buy all 8 Oscar-worthy Friday the 13th movies on digital for only $13:

Friday the 13th 8-Movie Collection

Comment

HA! Love you guys! And Martin, I forgot about leap year so my years are a bit off but hey! I got a free badass cake!

And subie, I've seen the "fan cuts" of a few of those that you can "borrow" from the internet with added footage. For a gore hound and lover of schlocky horror movies, the unrated fan cuts are essential!

Comment

HA! Love you guys! And Martin, I forgot about leap year so my years are a bit off but hey! I got a free badass cake!

And subie, I've seen the "fan cuts" of a few of those that you can "borrow" from the internet with added footage. For a gore hound and lover of schlocky horror movies, the unrated fan cuts are essential!
                                I had no idea such versions exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X