Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance 2012 LIMITED EDITION Calendar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine arrived today in the mail......it looks great.

Comment

Got mine today very awsome! My wife even liked it!!??!!great job cd bring on the next goodie for the cdcc soon.

Comment

I'm still waiting on mine I haven't been this excited over a calender since...well never.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Excited to get this one as well. Already have a large calender, a smaller calender and will likely be getting a desk calender as well, but decided I had to have this one anyway, lol. Not totally sure where this one will go, but it will probably end up either on the wall behind the computer or on the wall above the 2 bookcases I have here in the living room that contain my all my limited edition books
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Got mine today and kudos to CD in getting them shipped quickly. One recommendation though, you may want to stamp them with 'Do Not Fold' though. Rather tan placing it in the large box the postman folded it to fit in the small box, leaving a nice crease down the middle. Even more frustrating considering He shoved three packages in there, my ARC for The Doll and a copy of Vessels I picked up on eBay. I actually had to be careful taking things out to not damage anything. Okay, now that I have vented the calendar is beautiful!

Comment

Got mine today... the PO did their usual fold-n-shove into my tiny mailbox, but AMAZINGLY they didn't crease it very much. I guess this time it was more of a bend-over-n-shove, thank goodness.

Comment

Oooh, that sounds bad.

Comment

That probably would have been the case with mine if they had not had two books to shove in with it.
                  Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
                  Got mine today... the PO did their usual fold-n-shove into my tiny mailbox, but AMAZINGLY they didn't crease it very much. I guess this time it was more of a bend-over-n-shove, thank goodness.

Comment

My postman hasn't done that to me. Of course, I make sure to always greet him with a smile; and every snowfall I shovel not only my walks, but the curb where my mailbox is so he has a clear runway. A little brown-nosing pays off!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
                      Oooh, that sounds bad.
                      Yea but............or is that butt.It could have come with a visual.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        My postman hasn't done that to me. Of course, I make sure to always greet him with a smile; and every snowfall I shovel not only my walks, but the curb where my mailbox is so he has a clear runway. A little brown-nosing pays off!
                        Yep, mine delivers to the door with a knock and smile ... I always offer some water or at least a smile and hello

Comment

My postman doesn't do the fold and shove. But he does give a biscuit everyday for the dog. And oddly enough, he also is the mailman for my work.

Comment

Just got mine today! Fantastic artwork! Was actually expecting this after Christmas. Now I just need it to be 2012!

Comment

mine have not been shipped yet

Comment

Mine shipped last week but the USPS tracking still says it doesn't have a record of it, so it probably won't tell me where it is until I've already got it or until after it's already here and on its way to me
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X