Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance 2012 LIMITED EDITION Calendar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last of the pre-orders went out the door yesterday. So they should all be shipped unless it's shipping with an IT or possibly something else, or you are on hold for some reason.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

well, actually I receive the shipping notifications 1 or 2 days after the shipping. Destination is Miami and s&h was already paid so nothing should have stopped the process. I'll write Mindy after xmas if I don't get a shipping notification

Comment

I'm sure my tracking info just hasn't been updated by the USPS, wouldn't be the first time it hasn't updated until last minute. Usually says it's somewhere, but have had tracking info say it was accepted and then the next day say it is out for delivery. Haven't had them lose an order or damage anything, but their tracking system is very unreliable sometimes
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Received mine yesterday - and, as karma sometime does, insofar as USPS is concerned, some other, related 2012 calendar stuff as well - needless to say, I'm absolutely stoked !!!!!!

CAL # 3.jpg

CAL # 5.jpg

CAL # 7.jpg

Just for perspective - calendar bottom, actual art, top ... Duh

CAL # 8.jpg
          Last edited by Grant Wootton; 12-21-2011, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Awesome, Mr. Woot! The Cycle painting is my favorite of the 12 (so the other 9 haven't arrived yet?)
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Awesome, Mr. Woot! The Cycle painting is my favorite of the 12 (so the other 9 haven't arrived yet?)
              The world loves a smartarse Mr Boone - thus we adore you truly Nope, gonna have to be content to hold mortgage on only three months of the twelve - but, totally agree, the COTTW rocks, and can't wait to see my framer tomorrow re having this being the centrepiece surrounded by all 12 colour plates signed by Berni - it'll be, if nothing else, freaking HUGE

Comment

Great Stuff Grant! the calendar is a beauty, and the original artwork is just fantastic. Glenn's detail is crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                  Great Stuff Grant! the calendar is a beauty, and the original artwork is just fantastic. Glenn's detail is crazy!
                  Crazy good it is Pete, and have just posted the other commissioned stuff from Glenn that I just received today under my collection thread - freaking awful, but in a totally excellent way

Comment

My calendar came today but will have to pick up from the post office tomorrow because my mailman won't bend it and even wrote do not bend on my notice that I need to bring with tomorrow when I pick it up
                    Spoiler!

Comment

You lucky bast-id! What a nice postal worker you have!

Comment

Yeah, I guess I do, lol. Never actually met the guy who delivers here, though I have seen him a lot of days. The regular mailman from where I moved from would probably have been nice too, I regularly dealt with him since he delivered a LOT of packages to me with books in them
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Picked up my calendar today and agree with everyone who has said such good things about it, definitely is a great one! Thanks for putting out such a great product, like all of the other stuff I've gotten from you
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                            Picked up my calendar today and agree with everyone who has said such good things about it, definitely is a great one! Thanks for putting out such a great product, like all of the other stuff I've gotten from you
                            Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                              Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Brian
                              I'm going to pile on this one as well...The calender is awesome and is actually one of my favorite items from CD to date. I realize that it's "just" a calender however it certainly is the most unique calender I have ever owned. Good job CD!
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I just put the new calendar up on my office wall and I LOVE the art, esp. for the month of June! Great work, Glenn. I really like your style. Modern but retro, and so cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X