[INDEXED]Cemetery Dance #65: The Graham Masterton Special Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Yep, distributors and booksellers all shipped around the end of the 2011 and subscribers have been shipping out for the last week or so!
    Speaking of distributors and booksellers is there a way to find out where to buy a copy from newstands? So far I can't find anyone around here that carries it. I only ask because magazines and my mailman tend to not get along otherwise I'd have a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by cdfan View Post
      Speaking of distributors and booksellers is there a way to find out where to buy a copy from newstands? So far I can't find anyone around here that carries it. I only ask because magazines and my mailman tend to not get along otherwise I'd have a subscription.
      I don't actually know of a good way to find specific newsstands that carry the magazine because everything goes through distributors who don't tell us anything about where the copies end up! Anyone else have any suggestions? It's a great question that I'd love to be able to answer...

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
        I don't actually know of a good way to find specific newsstands that carry the magazine because everything goes through distributors who don't tell us anything about where the copies end up! Anyone else have any suggestions? It's a great question that I'd love to be able to answer...

Brian
        Oops, should have read the FAQ first and I would have answered my own question. Sorry about that. It's not a problem though, I do have a way of getting around the mailman I was just curious about the possibility of a quick store run.

Comment

Not sure where you live but in Portland Oregon Powell's Books carries it.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Not sure where you live but in Portland Oregon Powell's Books carries it.
            Thanks for the info but I live near Philly, PA.

Comment

Thanks for the info but I live near Philly, PA.
              You could try contacting Ingram Periodicals, and asking if they could give you a list of retailers near you. It's a long shot but it might work. I'm pretty sure they are our largest magazine distributor.

http://www.ingramperiodicals.com/default.aspx
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

... I only ask because magazines and my mailman tend to not get along otherwise I'd have a subscription.
                Makes me think they should have had the cover for Bentley Little's The Mailman changed so he was carrying a issue of the CD magazine!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  Makes me think they should have had the cover for Bentley Little's The Mailman changed so he was carrying a issue of the CD magazine!!!
                  Lol then it'd just be the cover of the Bently Little special issue of the magazine...
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    Lol then it'd just be the cover of the Bently Little special issue of the magazine...
                    Damn!! That would have been a classic book cover!!!

Comment

Received my issue in the mail today!
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

It is such a nice feeling to open my mailbox and see a new issue of Cemetery Dance Magazine! Yes, they finally made it to the west coast. Man this is a jam packed issue, they get much larger and they will need to be considered books. It will take me a while to get through this one, but I am looking forward to it.

Comment

Got mine today.So excited to start reading this.Great Job CD.

Comment

Look forward to receiving it in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulB View Post
                              Look forward to receiving it in the next 2 or 3 weeks.
                              Same !!!! Being an antipodean sux, distance wise

Comment

Mine came in on Friday, and after such a long wait, it was quite anticipated. So far, I've only read the Horror Drive-In essay (which is always the first thing I read) but I haven't gotten to any stories yet. The cover art is magnificent and the story titles are enticing.
                                "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn!"

Comment

Working...
                                X