The Exorcist: The 40th Anniversary Revised Limited Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Photos of the Lettered Edition of THE EXORCIST by William Peter Blatty have been added to the LRB website:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/photo.../the-exorcist/

Brian
    The more I see images of the Lettered edition of this book, the more I want it.

OMG, I want this book!!!
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
      The more I see images of the Lettered edition of this book, the more I want it.

OMG, I want this book!!!
      I agree. I have a copy of the limited edition, and it is beautiful, but the lettered edition is one of the most beautiful books I've ever seen...

Comment

I got home from work tonight and a PC copy of the Exorcist 40th Anniversary lettered edition was waiting for me.

OMG! This book is absolutely stunning!!!!!

Oh, wait a moment.... IT'S REMARQUED TOO!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I will add photos of this amazing book to my collection thread shortly...
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

That is awesome! Congrats and yes, please post some pictures!

Comment

Nice, can't wait to see the pictures. I got the limited one and love it.

Comment

The photos of the lettered edition have now been posted onto my collection thread.
              - Stephen King

Comment

I was fortunate to stumble upon a signed limited copy thanks to Dan's out of print thread and I can't wait for it to arrive.
                " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                - Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
                  I was fortunate to stumble upon a signed limited copy thanks to Dan's out of print thread and I can't wait for it to arrive.
                  Nice one!!!

Dan's out of print thread is totally awesome and it's easily the best thread on this forum by far!!!!
                  - Stephen King

Comment

That's also where I got my copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                      That's also where I got my copy.
                      My copy came today, I got #2. It is a gem of a book, I absolutely love it! THANKS DAN!!

"heaven . . . . I'm in heaven."
                      - Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                        Absolutely beautiful! Good to see you fixed the typo on the traycase for the lettered edition!
                        Oh man, mine has the typo
                        - Cicero

Comment

Makes it worth more possibly..Always look on the bright side of life . Now whistle and repeat.

Comment

I still Love It!
                            - Cicero

Comment

Oh man, mine has the typo
                              Is yours the #'d Slipcased one or Lettered Traycased one that you're talking about?
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Wait. What typo?
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X