No announcement yet.

Meet Richard Chizmar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And of course, everybody one this forum knows that Brad is the center of the universe!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      Australian tour??? He hasn't even done the Chicago tour!! Well, he's probably been here, but he didn't call me!!
      Just throwing seeds into the breeze, Brad.
      Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
      http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Hey Tas & Woot, maybe if you're willing to foot the bill....
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Tas, did you hear something ???? Nah, must have been hallucinating that Terry said something ..... Oh well, back to my well earned mid-morning nap

Comment

And if you guys really sweeten the pot, you might be able to get Mindy out of the office. She was the only one not to show up for the library reading.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

So, Mindy needs an airing ??? Yeah, could donate to that cause

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                And of course, everybody one this forum knows that Brad is the center of the universe!
                I don't think expecting people I'd like to meet to come to Chicago so I can do that is asking too much!!!! I might even treat for McDonalds!!

Comment

I don't think expecting people I'd like to meet to come to Chicago so I can do that is asking too much!!!! I might even treat for McDonalds!!
                  I was actually thinking of coming out that way in the fall, stopping at some friends places along the way on my way to Colorado.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                    Tas, did you hear something ???? Nah, must have been hallucinating that Terry said something ..... Oh well, back to my well earned mid-morning nap
                    Nope, didn't hear a thing.
                    Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
                    http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      I was actually thinking of coming out that way in the fall, stopping at some friends places along the way on my way to Colorado.
                      Seriously?? If you are, we should grab dinner if you have time!

Comment

Seriously?? If you are, we should grab dinner if you have time!
                        I'll let ya know. It depends on a lot of things, timing most of all. It's gonna be a busy summer / fall.

Instagram

Comment

Is that because of all the books you are going to publish or are you just taking an extended vacation.If it is book related which books will be keeping you busy
                          Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          I'll let ya know. It depends on a lot of things, timing most of all. It's gonna be a busy summer / fall.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Is that because of all the books you are going to publish or are you just taking an extended vacation.If it is book related which books will be keeping you busy
                            Work, Family Vacation, Moving, maybe buying a house if I can swing the down payment. I'm sure work will be busy too, but the summer is too far out for me to even know yet.

Instagram

Comment

That, bookworm. It's just another sneaky way to get you to spill what's on the whiteboard.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                                That, bookworm. It's just another sneaky way to get you to spill what's on the whiteboard.
                                I don't know what whiteboard you're talking about.... I think Brad is just making things up.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X