No announcement yet.

TCM Documentary on King.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aha! 4-3-2001 was the episode air date. But, is it available to watch? I can't find that information. arrrrggghh!
    "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/67355...hen_King_(TV)_[2011]

Comment

If anybody still needs to see it, the doc with SK discussing horror films is on right now on Turner Classic Movies.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I caught a few minutes. They started showing clips from "The Shining", I looked over at the little guy, and figured I should change it.
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Well, it came out last halloween; I wasn't sure if any still had yet io see it or not. One day the little guy will be a big guy and he'll turn things off so you won't see him watching them!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I remember doing that.The first 2 R rated movies I saw were on HBO when my parents were in bed and realized I could sneek down stairs to watch tv and they would sleep through most of it.The movies were Time Square and Saturday Night Fever.Funny what we remember from our youth.
              Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Well, it came out last halloween; I wasn't sure if any still had yet io see it or not. One day the little guy will be a big guy and he'll turn things off so you won't see him watching them!

Comment

Yeah. Mine was the original Friday the 13th and Divine Madness with Bette Midler. When The Shining came on, I never bothered turning it because I had a serious case of the heebie-jeebies watching it. My father never told me to turn it off, so I finished watching it.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  I remember doing that.The first 2 R rated movies I saw were on HBO when my parents were in bed and realized I could sneek down stairs to watch tv and they would sleep through most of it.The movies were Time Square and Saturday Night Fever.Funny what we remember from our youth.
                  I think my first R rated movie was "Walking Tall: The Final Chapter" (first sight of naked boobs). I was eleven and saw it at the drive in with the whole family (I'm the youngest). Mom and Dad didn't censor us too much. They next year they took me to see "The Deer Hunter". I don't know why they knew I would love it, but they had no qualms taking me.

When we were young, Mom loved horror. "Duel" was on tonight. The little guy and I were playing Legos and he ignored it. I can distinctly remember watching that movie with mom when it first came on TV. I was 5, and it was another case of the other kids were in bed since they had school and I got to stay up with mom. I remember watching "Night Gallery" with her and again I was 5 or 6. They didn't take us to see "The Omen", but told us all the cool stuff the next day. God, I still remember them describing the guy getting his head cut off with a sheet of glass. I guess that's where my love of horror really started. Oh, and Dad and went to see "Halloween" when it came out (12 years old then, too).
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                  X