[INDEXED]Vacation by Matthew J. Costello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Well, Brad, it's generally known that you are a magnificent human being, so the comment was made to prop up the artist's deflated ego after your post!
    Ah, very thoughtful of you!!!

Comment

That is magnifient! Wow!!!
      I would agree with that.I am really looking forward to this book.I might need to purchase a replacment
      cover just to frame.

Comment

Ordered it. Couldn't hold out any longer (quitting smoking and coffee cold turkey was a lot easier). But still in time for free US shipping!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Got my paws on it (well, payment wise) in September - the artwork just makes it even more of an attractive addition to the collection

Comment

Ordered it. Couldn't hold out any longer (quitting smoking and coffee cold turkey was a lot easier). But still in time for free US shipping!
            Congrats on the quitting of the cigs.I quit almost 15 years ago.Coffee I work nights can't quit that.Good luck.You are getting a nice book though.

Comment

I work nights too. But after 25 years, I don't have a problem staying up. Haven't had a cup of coffee since 17Aug. Doin' good so far. Quit smoking 10 years ago.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Great.thought it was something new.I have been on nights 20 years and I think part of my issue is 3 kids going in 40 different directions.So sleep sometimes is not
                always when I need it or want it.It's when I can fit it in.

Comment

I work nights too. But after 25 years, I don't have a problem staying up. Haven't had a cup of coffee since 17Aug. Doin' good so far. Quit smoking 10 years ago.
                  Way to go !!! I'm now on my fourth "serious" attempt to quite smoking (have been a smoker since age 13 - ie: nearly 37 years - and was up to 30 per day) ... It's only been since January 8th, but so far, so good ... I admire your fortitude Mr Boone, as I can't/won't give up my coffee !!!!

Comment

Well, my plan was never to quit drinking coffee altogether, but to get it down to one cup a day. I expect i'll take it up again sometime, but with much less zeal. And good luck with your no smokes campaign--I didn't start til I was 29, so I didn't have may years as a smoker under my belt when I quit, Come to think of it, 29 was when I started drinking coffee, too...and started thinking that all these books I'd been buying might make a decent library someday. I hope collecting books isn't the next thing i'll try to go cold turkey on...
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

This is kinda fun, tho I'm limited by my own imagination (and my software). In my head, I saw this as a kind of "Wish You Were Here" (The zombies are here, I wish you were beautiful...) postcard.

VAC.jpg

Of course, I havn't read the text, so that couldn't play a part in it. I like the color on the title, it works with the art, tho it doesn't stand out. Maybe if there was blood dripping from the letters (way beyond MY capability!) or something.
                      Last edited by srboone; 02-15-2012, 09:59 PM.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I have been waffling on ordering this on since it was announced. Used the 50% off offer to add this to my list of pre-orders.

Comment

Just read the interview in CD.Great but now I want this more.Also if there are going to be 2 more books will CD publish the limiteds or is it to early to even think about this...........Yea too early.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Just read the interview in CD.Great but now I want this more.Also if there are going to be 2 more books will CD publish the limiteds or is it to early to even think about this...........Yea too early.
                            We'll be publishing the second one for sure. We have a special guest artist already working on it, in fact.

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Great. I love this short story and can not wait to see how he turned it into a novel.

Comment

What's the estimated publication date for Vacation?

Comment

Working...
                                X