No announcement yet.

Doctor Sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That limited aerosol cover is quickly becoming my favorite cover of all time. I've been showing everyone at work and the consensus is: Freakin' Awesome!

Comment

Limited cover is cool, but I actually think I like the Gift cover the most.

Comment

Maybe an art print of all 3 covers on one sheet suitable for framing. Yea the cover to all 3 books is very dark. Now I am more excited to read this book. And I will have 3 copies to choose from the trade the gift and the limited. Alas no lettered. So I guess I will have to alternate every 3 chapters instead of 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
          That limited aerosol cover is quickly becoming my favorite cover of all time. I've been showing everyone at work and the consensus is: Freakin' Awesome!
          It's my favorite as well.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Nice BW. I'll be getting the trade for sure. Still trying to see if I can scrape together the money for a gift edition...

Although with my current financial woes, that will be quite a feat... Last months pay check went towards paint, tiles, and flooring... Next months for kitchen appliances...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              Nice BW. I'll be getting the trade for sure. Still trying to see if I can scrape together the money for a gift edition...

Although with my current financial woes, that will be quite a feat... Last months pay check went towards paint, tiles, and flooring... Next months for kitchen appliances...
              Were they at least signed limited edition floor tiles??

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                E-Norm!!! welcomew back!!
                E-Norm lol. Thank you very much. I hope I can stick aroud a bit this time.

Comment

Yeah, they're getting too damn expensive. I had to pass on The Shining limited; didn't have the funds. Isn't there someway CD, that you could lower the price on the limiteds? They used to be $200-250 around that range? In this economy $450 is really high....

Oh, BTW, can this book be read seperately or would it be best to by The Shing Gift Edition and read that one first??

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    Were they at least signed limited edition floor tiles??
                    Haha, I wish!! Then I'd just sell them, get regular ones, and spend the money on books!

Comment

Haha, I wish!! Then I'd just sell them, get regular ones, and spend the money on books!
                      Excellent. Just checking on your priorities!!

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                        Yeah, they're getting too damn expensive. I had to pass on The Shining limited; didn't have the funds. Isn't there someway CD, that you could lower the price on the limiteds? They used to be $200-250 around that range? In this economy $450 is really high....

Oh, BTW, can this book be read seperately or would it be best to by The Shing Gift Edition and read that one first??
                        King said in his Entertainment Weekly interview, that (re)reading "The Shining" shouldn't be necessary. Just keep in mind that it is a sequel to the book, not Kubrick's movie (as the endings have some differences).
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

OK, thanks. But I'll get the Gift Edition anyway. I see they're selling it now on CD...

Comment

Which edition does Stephen actually deliver to your door with two pizzas and a six pack? Is that the 2500 dollar edition or the 450 dollar tome? He better come in and hand-write mine for 2500 bones on my combination Hardees napkins/toilet paper reserves and last year's old Walmart receipts.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy D. Rubin View Post
                              Which edition does Stephen actually deliver to your door with two pizzas and a six pack? Is that the 2500 dollar edition or the 450 dollar tome? He better come in and hand-write mine for 2500 bones on my combination Hardees napkins/toilet paper reserves and last year's old Walmart receipts.
                              Yeah, no shit lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                It's my favorite as well.
                                Me too. All the covers look awesome but that one stands out.
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X