No announcement yet.

Doctor Sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I so wanted to go for that CDCC special! Shame I don't have that kind of cash free at the moment... I was tempted to even email Brian and ask if a monthly payment deal could be worked out. Alas, I was able to suppress the feelings of "I WANT!!!!" in me, turn off the laptop, and go to bed.

Comment

An all without any encouragement or threats from anyone else! Congratz, Pete!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks Squire, it was a tough call, but when the wallets empty and you're down to your last kidney there's not really much you can do!

Comment

I can get both those buy maxing out my Paypal account again, but I'm not wanting to do that. I'm having too much fun on ebay right now. I made an offer on an item a week ago that was refused, so I waited, and i saw the price decline over the next week. A couple of days ago, I bought the item for less than what I offered. It's in the mail, should be here next week.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

That does seem like fun. I've managed to avoid ebay for some time now, but I can hear it calling my name...

Sniping is fun. And searching for those auctions where someone is selling a whole bunch of books just to get rid of them is fun as well.

Comment

This wasn't an auction snipe, it was a Buy it Now.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Both interesting, but unfortunately i will have to pass on both too, scored some big hitters in the last few days that will tie me up for a few months!

Comment

Been dying to snag the 3 book set on overlook. Just can't do it.

Comment

Same here. I think I'll pass on that set of books (for now...).

sk

Comment

I am kinda curious if the copy of The Shining is a specail printing of it, or if it is an nth printing.....
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The latter, I think.

sk

Comment

nth? It sounded like a special printing to me though because of it being the 70's DJ.

Comment

If I get around to it, I might email them. Low on my priority list, tho.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'd love to get the set from Overlook as well... So much temptation, the last few book emails I've received have been pushing my resistance to the limit!

Comment

Same here but I have been good and passed up the last 3 CDCC offers and deleated the overlook e-mail.

Comment

Working...
                                X