Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he was dead....
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      I thought he was dead....
      Nah, not at all, he's down at the local childcare centre TCoB

creepy-exorcist-baby.jpg

Comment

creepy

Comment

Yeah, tell me about it. Dirty diapers freak me out as well!

Comment

And that one looks FULL.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Per Ms Mod, at the SKMB:

We've had a couple of news stories this morning so people may have missed that the official release date for Scribner and Hodder & Stoughton has been announced as September 24, 2013.
              John

Comment

A whole year. Not pleased. Been waiting on this for forever as it is.

Comment

But Funland comes in June so you get 2 King books close.O know it is a paperback but is is by King so I will be getting it as well as hoping for someone to do a limited.
                  Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  A whole year. Not pleased. Been waiting on this for forever as it is.

Comment

Paperbacks are acceptable when they are the only edition. Will definitely be getting Joyland immediately.

Comment

.I thought you hated those to.Glad there are exceptions to your hate.
                      Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      Paperbacks are acceptable when they are the only edition. Will definitely be getting Joyland immediately.

Comment

Oh theres ALWAYS exceptions to my hate.

Comment

I hope CD gets a cut from Sub Press as because of this being a limited I ordered the gift edition of The Shining from them when I ordered the new Lansdale today.

Comment

Hi to all that remember me. I just bought the signed limited even though I'm broke. I'll be back but not quite yet....

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              I hope CD gets a cut from Sub Press as because of this being a limited I ordered the gift edition of The Shining from them when I ordered the new Lansdale today.
                              I did the same thing, though opted to go through CD for The Shining since I had a gift certificate to use. I hadn't planned on getting The Shining, then after I ordered Doctor Sleep my OCD kicked in and demanded that I not have the sequel if I didn't have the original.

The Lansdale is very tempting and the cover art is cool. I will definitely be picking it up if there are any of the s/l left when I get paid next.

Comment

E-Norm!!! welcomew back!!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X