Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies so bad, you regret watching them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely the case for this one. The forthcoming one doesn't even have that.
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

But since it's all CGI, the females can be enhanced if necessary!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Easy Rider...I bought it on dvd because it was one of those "classic" movies that was listed as one of the 100 classic movies or something like that. And since I love Jack Nicholson, I thought I couldn't go wrong. It was so slow and boring, that I barely got through it.

Comment

Brian Keene's Ghoul was very disapointing on several levels

I had not read this but having read other books by him I expected something else than what it was about, almost nickelodean production quality and acting. Not a horror movie and not really a social drama about child abuse.
          If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Usually Classic movies are ones everyones at least heard of and I can't say that I have ever hear of Easy Rider in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
              Usually Classic movies are ones everyones at least heard of and I can't say that I have ever hear of Easy Rider in my life.
              It stars Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper....they take a motorcycle trip and come across all kinds of junkies and potheads and of course Jack Nicholson (though I think they were all on weed when they made the movie..lol)!! It was a pretty trippy movie..literally!! lol....

Comment

"Easy Rider" is pretty much on all the "classic" lists, although I am not very partial towards the film.

Comment

Originally posted by tweetygirl0606 View Post
                  Easy Rider... It was so slow and boring, that I barely got through it.
                  And here I thought I was the only one...

sk

Comment

Originally posted by tweetygirl0606 View Post
                    And since I love Jack Nicholson,
                    No googling: mention the movie in which Nicholson played Barbra Streisand's step-brother.

sk

Comment

No googling? Well then, I am OUT! If it were not for google I'd know NOTHING

Comment

It's not ringing a bell with me, so I'm out, too. Unless it's What's up, Doc?, but it isn't.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

A late sixties musical, On a Clear Day You Can See Forever.
                          Don't deny it, you guys all have seen that one, but just don't wanna admit it.

sk
                          Last edited by frik51; 05-07-2012, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Never heard of it?
                            Last edited by srboone; 05-07-2012, 05:43 AM.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I've heard of it. Most definitely have not seen it. I try not to watch movies that are older than I am. Especially ones that got 16yrs on me. Lol.

By the way its from 1970

Comment

My knowledge of Barbara Streisand movies consists of What's up Doc, Yentl, The Prince of Tides, (all of which I've seen) and The Way We Were (which i haven't).
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X