Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies so bad, you regret watching them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRoland View Post
    I don't know if these can be counted because they were so bad that i turned away, but Son of The Mask and Cats and Dogs.
    I enjoy the silliness and fun of the original Cats & Dogs, which I've seen four or five times (I haven't seen part II: The Revenge of Kitty Galore). Of course, the humor is for kids. Oh, and I am assuming you are not talking about The Truth about Cats and Dogs.

I haven't seen Son of the Mask, but I can assume it is pretty bad... especially if they tried to make the psycho-funny-revenge flick kid friendly.

Comment

Son of the Mask--Jamie Kennedy! See??? Must...avoid...at...all...costs.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Son of the Mask--Jamie Kennedy! See??? Must...avoid...at...all...costs.
        I agree Jaime Kennedy=Suck! If he is in the credits you must pass.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

[QUOTE=Antmusic;10423]I enjoy the silliness and fun of the original Cats & Dogs, which I've seen four or five times (I haven't seen part II: The Revenge of Kitty Galore). Of course, the humor is for kids. Oh, and I am assuming you are not talking about The Truth about Cats and Dogs.

Yes, I was referring to Cats & Dogs, not the Truth about Cats and Dogs, but I suddenly had a thought that someone should make a parody movie called Must Love the Truth About Cats & Dogs.
          http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
          http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
          http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

All of the Leprechaun movies, starring Warwick Davis. Yes, I've seen them all. A couple of them twice. But I'm a completist when it comes to horror movie franchises.
            "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by the_last_gunslinger View Post
              I would challenge anyone to come up with a worse movie than Zombie Nation.
              Mutant vampire Zombies from the Hood

Comment

I've watched enough Joe Bob Briggs Drive-in Theatre to know there are technically worse movies, but OMG I f***ing hated Cabin Fever. The only reason I didn't get up and leave was my ride was enjoying it, so I stayed and stuck it out. Really, really, really wish I hadn't.

Comment

JBB's Drive-in showed how bad movies can be an art form, tho. I thought Cabin Fever was relatively ho-hum, nothing really special, except for the scene in which one of the girls shaves her legs in an attempt to maintain her sanity. Every now and then, you find a great scene of such power and beauty in a horror film that the director gets credit for being better than he actually is. Eli Roth is not a big draw for me, but if he ever gets that Thanksgiving Day movie (based on his faux trailer in Grindhouse), I'm there!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    JBB's Drive-in showed how bad movies can be an art form, tho.
                    Mm-hmm. But just because it's an art FORM doesn't mean it's GOOD art.

Comment

Very true! What I call art, another person will call crap; likewise, what other people call art, I don't think is good enough to even line my dogs cages.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'm almost ready to put Project X here. Right now, it's still in the category of "Yeah, I was there! Or at least I saw in on the Big Scren." It might make the jump pretty soon, tho.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Twilight. Two hours of my life ill never get back. I regret even taking the time to ilegally Download and am damn sure glad I didn't pay for it. Take your twinkling vampires n shove em.

Comment

Worst movie ever 'Dr. T and the Women'.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              Twilight. Two hours of my life ill never get back. I regret even taking the time to ilegally Download and am damn sure glad I didn't pay for it. Take your twinkling vampires n shove em.
                              I saw the first one because I didn't know anything about it and when I saw the display table at a bookstore, I thought is said "by Stephen Meyer" I didn't realize something was covering the "-ie" on "Stephenie". So I had no idea that Twilight was a book written by a female. I saw it at midnight that night andwhen I saw the openning cvredits, I realized my error. But by that time I'd already paid my $10. Besides, I was there with friends who didn't want to leave.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

New World with Colin Farrell was awful. I really wanted to walk out of the movie theatre but stayed because I got extra credit in one of my history classes for going.

Jeepers Creepers also sucked. Really boring and not scary at all.

And the recent GI Joe movie was laughable. Decent action but Channing Tatum can't act and part of the end of the movie involved ice sinking. Yes, water ice, not some magical heavier then water ice, sinking in water.

Comment

Working...
                                X