Delayed Reaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delayed Reaction

I've posted a new story at RonaldKelly.com called "Delayed Reaction". It has the events of 9/11 as its backdrop.

This was one of the personalized stories I wrote for customers of Cemetery Dance a while back. The one I wrote it for, John Stock, actually witnessed the second plane as it hit the second tower. The first fourth of this story is absolutely true.

You can read it at: http://www.ronaldkelly.com/sample.html

That is a lot longer than I expected! Thank you for posting it. Like a lot of people, I've been very curious about the personalized stories.

Comment

This was a very well told story. Thank you for providing this on your site free of charge.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the story, Ron. Another terrific example of the humanity that shines through all of your best work.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks, guys. I appreciate that. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

I will have to check this story out soon. I'll never forget 9/11 myself as I witnessed the 2nd plane hit the tower as well, though I saw it on TV as I was in the Army and stationed at Ft. Lewis, WA. I was going to say more than that but it's a little long and not sure how long it would actually end up being, lol. Willing to talk about it if anyone wants to hear it. That's actually something I could discuss without offending people, unlike stories I had from my time in Iraq lol
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
            X