This is the discussion thread for Four Legs in the Morning

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to discuss this announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Four Legs in the Morning by Norman Prentiss

New Signature Series Book Announced Today: At the Printer and Shipping Next Month!
    Four Legs in the Morning
    by Norman Prentiss

Hi Folks!

Today we're very pleased to announce Four Legs in the Morning by Norman Prentiss, a brand new signed Limited Edition in our acclaimed Cemetery Dance Signature Series line! This book is already rolling at the printer and will be published next month, so don't wait around to place your order! Many of our Signature Series titles sell out before publication and given Norman's growing following, this tiny print run of just 550 copies for the Limited Edition won't last long!

PLEASE NOTE: Both editions are now more than 50% sold out due to strong demand from collectors.

Four Legs in the Morning (Cemetery Dance Signature Series #9)
    by Norman Prentiss

Featured Artist: Steven C. Gilberts

About the Book:
    Dr. Sibley, long-standing Chair of the English and Classical Literature Department at Graysonville University, has outlasted many of his detractors. In this collection of three linked stories, mysterious consequences await those who defy or disappoint him:

• a new colleague, whose avant-guard theories offend Sibley’s traditional critical sensibilities, uncovers a new answer to an ancient riddle ("Four Legs in the Morning")

• a student plagiarist learns to regret his dishonesty ("Flannel Board")

• a young administrator attempts to curtail some of Sibley’s power, until he discovers the fate of his predecessor ("The Mask of Tragedies")

All of these characters eventually learn — sometimes too late — that Dr. Sibley may be far more powerful than he seems.

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to discuss this announcement

Instagram

Comment

New writing by Norm and a new Signature Series volume. Two reasons to celebrate today!!!

Comment

I was fortunate enough to get an ARC - which includes the fantastic story enhancing interior art by Steven C Gilberts - and it's a perfect addition to CDs Signature Series.

FOUR LEGS IN THE MORNING will definately be on my "2011 Best Reads" list.

Jan
        Last edited by JDar.; 09-07-2011, 07:38 PM.
        Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          New writing by Norm and a new Signature Series volume. Two reasons to celebrate today!!!
          Thanks so much! I'm celebrating, too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JDar. View Post
            I was fortunate enough to get an ARC - which includes the fantastic story enhancing interior art by Steven C Gilberts - and it's a perfect addition to CDs Signature Series.

FOUR LEGS IN THE MORNING will definately be on my "2011 Best Reads" list.

Jan
            Jan, I'd be honored to be on your 2011 list. Thanks!!

Comment

Looking forward to getting a copy, i'm sure it will be another great addition to the series!

Comment

Picked up a copy! My first in the signature series! Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                  I'm sure that you won't be dissapointed!

Comment

Ordered a copy as soon as I got the advance notice email. Read the ARC and loved it. Want to read more with Dr. Sibley in it. Wasn't expecting this yet since it said December on the ARC
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                      Ordered a copy as soon as I got the advance notice email. Read the ARC and loved it. Want to read more with Dr. Sibley in it. Wasn't expecting this yet since it said December on the ARC
                      The date's on the back of the ARC's are usually estimated release dates, for when the book will actually be here and shipping.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                        Looking forward to getting a copy, i'm sure it will be another great addition to the series!
                        Thanks again. Hope ya like it!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          You'll be hooked on this series--I know I am! It's really fun to have books with this much art--it's like being a kid again, reading a "picture book"...and yet the stories are soooo much darker!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                            Thanks for buying, and glad you liked it as an ARC (I think it's the only ARC CD has done for a Sig Series book).

I've got plans for some more Sibley stories, and will try to fit one into my writing schedule soon!

Comment

Bought it and am currently bidding on an ebay set of the first 8. Hope I win...

Comment

Working...
                              X