No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Four Legs in the Morning by Norman Prentiss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, Mr. Prentiss. By the way the book was alot of fun and very well written.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
      Happy Birthday, Mr. Prentiss. By the way the book was alot of fun and very well written.
      Thanks for the birthday wishes, and for reading my book!

Comment

Okay, fine. It's sitting right here under Lisa Morton's "Monsters of L.A.". I might as well start it tonight. Who needs sleep?

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
          Okay, fine. It's sitting right here under Lisa Morton's "Monsters of L.A.". I might as well start it tonight. Who needs sleep?
          sleep vs. reading...and reading wins! Great choice Mr. Antmusic.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed this Signature Series departure in that it was a mini-collection of fascinating and entertaining stories as opposed to a novella. I look forward to reading more work by Mr. Prentiss in the future. Especially any projects that involve Sibley. Thank you for another stellar entry in the Signature Series!
            "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

If you haven't read Invisible Fences by Mr. Prentiss I highly recommend this one. Nothing to do with Sibley but a fantastic story.
              Originally posted by HorrorScribe View Post
              I thoroughly enjoyed this Signature Series departure in that it was a mini-collection of fascinating and entertaining stories as opposed to a novella. I look forward to reading more work by Mr. Prentiss in the future. Especially any projects that involve Sibley. Thank you for another stellar entry in the Signature Series!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                If you haven't read Invisible Fences by Mr. Prentiss I highly recommend this one. Nothing to do with Sibley but a fantastic story.
                One of the best novellas I've read in years!

Brian
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Thanks so much for recommending my novella, Martin!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post

Brian
                    Wow, thanks Brian! I'm a HUGE fan of your writing, as you know (and can't wait to read more of it!).

And thanks so much to you and CD for doing such a great job producing and promoting my two little books!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post

Brian
                      Very much agree.I was fortunate enough to read the blue line of this as part of the 2nd book club.My wife can not stand horror but I told her
                      this was a must read and she could not put it down.One of my favorites ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman Prentiss View Post
                        Wow, thanks Brian! I'm a HUGE fan of your writing, as you know (and can't wait to read more of it!).

And thanks so much to you and CD for doing such a great job producing and promoting my two little books!!!
                        This is why I am so thankful for the eBook program :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          Very much agree.I was fortunate enough to read the blue line of this as part of the 2nd book club.My wife can not stand horror but I told her
                          this was a must read and she could not put it down.One of my favorites ever.
                          Thanks, Bookworm. And please thank your wife for me also. It's always gratifying to reach somebody who doesn't usually read horror--that's a huge vote of confidence!

--Norman

Comment

Originally posted by Ron K View Post
                            This is why I am so thankful for the eBook program :-)
                            Me too! Anything that gets me new readers!!

Comment

Finished this one last week. I really enjoyed it. I like how all the stories revolve around one central character. Can we expect anything more about Dr. Sibley??

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                                Finished this one last week. I really enjoyed it. I like how all the stories revolve around one central character. Can we expect anything more about Dr. Sibley??
                                Thanks, Pete! Yeah, I'm definitely not done with Sibley--but I have a few other project underway before I can get to him....

Comment

Working...
                                X