Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNDER THE OVERTREE Signed limited Edition (Bloodletting Press)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNDER THE OVERTREE Signed limited Edition (Bloodletting Press)

Up for pre-order at the DarkFuse store now!

https://www.darkfuse.com/UNDER-THE-O...imited-HC.html

Can you hear it? The whispered laughter carried by the wind?

Can you see Them? The faint shadowy forms that move through the woods near Lake Overtree. The ones whose very presence is silencing the wild life?

Can you feel the changes in the air? The changes taking place in one young man whose entire world is shifting, changing to accommodate his desires. The girl of his dreams is his for the taking, the kids who bullied him are going away one by one, and even his worst enemies are seeing him in a different light. His body, once soft and flabby, has grown strong and lean, something he never expected would happen. His stepfather, Joe, has finally stopped looking at him like garbage and started treating him like a real son. Every hope, every wish that Mark Howell has known in his lonely life is coming true.

Can you hear it? The mournful wails of families torn apart by the loss of their loved ones? The faint screams of the damned, of those foolish enough to cross his path?

Listen carefully.
    It's happening.
    Mark's world is changing, regardless of the cost.
    It's happening.

This is one of only 150 signed limited edition hardcovers.
    Last edited by ChrisWood; 09-22-2011, 05:18 PM.

This is an immediate purchase for me. I loved this book when I read it in paper and the Crowley Library is awesome.
    Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places. - H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

For those currently unaware, Horror Mall is undergoing a transition to DarkFuse, which you can read all about here.

So that means you can find the new pre-order link here > https://www.darkfuse.com/UNDER-THE-O...imited-HC.html

Comment

I've not read any of the Crowley books, so pleased can someone educate me.
        Cherry Hill is book One, Under The Overtree is book 3, what is book 2?

I've been looking everywhere for something that makes this clear. I am a bit slow though!

Edit - I think it's Vendetta isn't it. Which I already own. I said I was slow!
        Last edited by Greenelk; 10-06-2011, 09:37 PM. Reason: Answered my own question....
        http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

James does a great job of making each story stand on its own even if you don't read them in order. That being said, I believe the order is:

Boomtown (not yet published)
          War Stories (Found in the book Slices)
          Cherry Hill
          Under the Overtree
          Serenity Falls
          Little Boy Blue (novella)
          Home for the Holidays (digital only)
          Vendetta

Smile No More is not technically a Crowley novel, but Crowley is mentioned.

Comment

I think that you should read them all regardless of order James makes each one stand alone. If I had to pick one to read first go with under the overtree.
            Last edited by adamjames; 10-08-2011, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Home for the Holidays is the only digital book I have and I do believe it was a freebie from CD a few years back.

Comment

That's pretty much dead on. And of course, more to come.

Originally posted by gsconquest View Post
                James does a great job of making each story stand on its own even if you don't read them in order. That being said, I believe the order is:

Boomtown (not yet published)
                War Stories (Found in the book Slices)
                Cherry Hill
                Under the Overtree
                Serenity Falls
                Little Boy Blue (novella)
                Home for the Holidays (digital only)
                Vendetta

Smile No More is not technically a Crowley novel, but Crowley is mentioned.

Comment

Bummed to see that Over the Undertree got pushed back to a March release. On the bright side, it will be much easier to spend the money with Christmas out of the way.

Comment

Working...
                  X