No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Killing Ghost by Christopher Ransom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine said it was finally moved out today and I should get it by Wednesday.

Comment

Mine too. All that waiting this week for nothing

Comment

Got mine today, two days early according to USPS I took a picture without the dust jacket, because I think it looks nice. Also, the limitation page; I got #9 by emailing Mindy and asking for the lowest number available.

001ina.jpg

Comment

Got my copy today as well.Another fine job CD.

Comment

Cool, Copy # 299 received ion fine order (as usual) Down Under

Comment

Can't resist a 50% sale. Just ordered it. I was hopingto get the ARC read firsts, but no such luck.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

was jonny-come-lately to the party on this, but it arrived today; better late than never...
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'd just like to say I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I will defiantly try to hunt down other work by this author. I really enjoyed this! CD sign him up again for his next book, I'll buy it!

I'll admit that it got a little slow in the middle, but that was just a minor quibble, the last 100 pages I was just ripping through the pages trying to figure out what was happening. This is a real misdirection piece, you think you know whats going on, but you don't. It was handled well.

Good stuff, I'm glad I read it!

Comment

From what I have seen in the posts for this title - I think it is at the top of my TBR pile. Picked it up in the dinged book sale, and honestly, the only ding I see, is a tiny little blemish in the dust jacket. Otherwise - brand new! I have never read anything from this author, and thanks to CD - you guys have introduced me to so many new authors and books!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                      From what I have seen in the posts for this title - I think it is at the top of my TBR pile. Picked it up in the dinged book sale, and honestly, the only ding I see, is a tiny little blemish in the dust jacket. Otherwise - brand new! I have never read anything from this author, and thanks to CD - you guys have introduced me to so many new authors and books!
                      Thanks! Hope you like this one!
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Did the same thing. With the same ding.

Comment

Working...
                        X