Collector or Reader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Nah, not me, BW - Siep is (I believe) the title holder in this respect - his collection of foreign language SK's is a thing of beauty (I've restricted myself to four veins of SK collectible books - only one of which I've actually posted on the collection thread thus far). However, if you want to see some awesome SK cover work, jump on to Siep's thread
    Let's see the other veins then! During my time off i'll be able to finally catch up with viewing your collection thread.

And yes, lets convince Siep to post more stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      And yes, lets convince Siep to post more stuff!
      Nah - Can't tell you how relaxing it is to just drop by occasionally, without the pressure (that's what it felt like to me) of posting old and/or recently acquired collectibles.

sk

Comment

Wholly understand Siep, so long as you continue to visit the forum it'll still be a good thing

And, yep, Pete, more veins to be opened once I've dispensed with Mr Koontz

Comment

Awesome Grant!

And Siep, no pressure. Just stop by and visit from time to time.

Comment

Oh, I'm here every day.
            I just don't post as much any longer.
            I'm happy to be lurking in the background...

sk

Comment

He's hiding from my hate.

Comment

You've looked through his collection, I assume. Lot's for you to hate on in there!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I only looked through some of it. enough to know he has everything.

Comment

Siep has a great collection.

Oh, Teri, did you like Lord of the Rings? Well if you did, you can hate Siep even more because he was in the credits.

Comment

I hated the lord of the rings. SO BORING. I dont hate alot of movies usually I just say meh because they entertained me but I wouldn't say it was good but this is one of the ones I actually hate. I didn't watch the rest of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                        I thought about trying to get every cover of every King book, but decided (wisely, I think) that would be a virtual impossibility, especially due to space concerns. I know there are people out there that like to do this, but...

John
                        I realize this reply is a bit late but I thought you might like to see a display case from the Mad Monster Party in Charlotte NC from last year, there was a replica Christine car out front and in the lobby was all the promotional materials for the movie and also a case containing all the editions of Christine, my friend took one pic and I found the other on the internet, though neither pic got all the copies in the frame, gives you an idea of what a "complete" king collection would have to look like
                        268135ca75dc11e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpgchristine.jpg

Comment

Ay-yi-yi!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              Ay-yi-yi!
                              And now they will have to add the Anniversary edition to the pile

Comment

WOW!!

John

Comment

Working...
                                X