Dracula by King's Way Press!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Check out www.fantasycon2011.org for all the details!
    Thanks, Tom. Seems I missed to World Horror Con 2010.....
    Off topic: I love conventions. Haven't been to many, but my favorites were the Atlanta Fantasy fair (1983), with Forrest J. Ackerman, George R.R.Martin, Theodore Sturgeon, Chuck Jones, and others, and the 1990 World Science Fiction Convention in The Hague...again with F.J.A. (of course), Joe Haldeman, and others.

sk

Comment

The art inside this version of Dracula looks GREAT! Scary and fun!

Comment

The volume looks great, but I have an illustrated (full-color and b/w) Dracula I' m happy with--I'm also trying not spend money for a while. Some purchases last week tapped me out.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          I'm also trying not spend money for a while. Some purchases last week tapped me out.
          Spill the beans, Squire......

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
            Spill the beans, Squire......

sk
            Yeah, come clean and tell us everything!

Comment

When they arrive. Patience my friends....
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

This looks like an awesome book! I think I will be picking this one up for myself. I have a few nice editions of Dracula but nothing as awesome as this!

Do you know if this press will be publishing anymore classic horror like this? What else have they published?

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyhorrornut View Post
                  This looks like an awesome book! I think I will be picking this one up for myself. I have a few nice editions of Dracula but nothing as awesome as this!

Do you know if this press will be publishing anymore classic horror like this? What else have they published?

Greg
                  It does look like an amazing book! Really can't wait for my copy.

They took over a press called Full Moon Press and they published a book called CARMILLA/THE EVIL GUEST BY J SHERIDAN LE FANU. There was a trade, limited and lettered. I found a copy of the limited on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Carmilla-Evil-.../dp/0981474810
                  I do have a limited I would sell if you are interested? PM me if you are, the book looks very much like Dracula will look like.

Also I think Kings Way Press will be doing "Frankenstein" (I hope they will) Full Moon Press was going to do that one also, but i'm sure KWP will take it on. All the artwork for Frankenstein was pretty much done...

Comment

Originally posted by sweeper4football View Post
                    It does look like an amazing book! Really can't wait for my copy.

They took over a press called Full Moon Press and they published a book called CARMILLA/THE EVIL GUEST BY J SHERIDAN LE FANU. There was a trade, limited and lettered. I found a copy of the limited on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Carmilla-Evil-.../dp/0981474810
                    I do have a limited I would sell if you are interested? PM me if you are, the book looks very much like Dracula will look like.

Also I think Kings Way Press will be doing "Frankenstein" (I hope they will) Full Moon Press was going to do that one also, but i'm sure KWP will take it on. All the artwork for Frankenstein was pretty much done...

Oh man! If it is anything like the Carmilla/Evil Guest book, I know it will be awesome! Thanks for the offer on the book, but I found a very reasonably priced copy on B&N.com. The authorized sellers on B&N.com have some awesome books cheap. Have you ever looked their? Often you can get books like these much cheaper than on Amazon.

I just purchased a Limited Dracula!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyhorrornut View Post
                      Oh man! If it is anything like the Carmilla/Evil Guest book, I know it will be awesome! Thanks for the offer on the book, but I found a very reasonably priced copy on B&N.com. The authorized sellers on B&N.com have some awesome books cheap. Have you ever looked their? Often you can get books like these much cheaper than on Amazon.

I just purchased a Limited Dracula!
                      Cool!

Comment

So, yesterday, I received my trade and limited (leather box shipping later) of Dracula!!!! All I can say is they look even better than the pics!! I think KWP did a fantastic job, especially on the limited!!! Absolutely stunning!!! I am SO looking forward to the lettered. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          So, yesterday, I received my trade and limited (leather box shipping later) of Dracula!!!! All I can say is they look even better than the pics!! I think KWP did a fantastic job, especially on the limited!!! Absolutely stunning!!! I am SO looking forward to the lettered. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!
                          PICS!!!!!!

...please

Comment

There pics are already in the newsletter....look at the first message in the thread.

Comment

Any news on the leather boxes and the traycases? Will they be done by Xmas?

Jason.

Comment

They updated the website on the 17th saying they expect them by the end of October.

Comment

Working...
                                X