Dracula by King's Way Press!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dracula by King's Way Press!!!

The KWP edition of Dracula from KWP has arrived in the warehouse with some stunning artwork from Alex McVey. There are also samples of the leather box that is being created for the limited. There will be another box for the lettered. Check out the pics from their newsletter. I think it looks absolutely beautiful!!!

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....9t2zWaVg%3D%3D

I have to admit that the book looks great and the artwork as always superb from McVey, but i just can't justify buying books at the moment

Comment

Oh wow, another gorgeous book.
      Now I have to be strong here.....

sk

Comment

Haha at the moment i'm doing really well, still tempted all the time by this and that though. Have got to save for UK Fantasy Con and holiday to New England ...

Comment

I've always wanted a keepsake edition of a classic like Dracula since I never seemed to find a nice hardback edition. I think this one fits the bill perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
            Have got to save for UK Fantasy Con
            Where...when...who's coming....???
            Details please, Tom!!

sk

Comment

I think this is one we sold some copies of for KWP, and all I have to say is I hope we get some extras....
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                I think this is one we sold some copies of for KWP, and all I have to say is I hope we get some extras....
                I think you might be thinking of Killer's Diary. Dracula is hot off the press.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  I think you might be thinking of Killer's Diary. Dracula is hot off the press.
                  I know we sold killer's diary. I think we presold Dracula though. If I remember correctly the Dracula project was originally another publisher's project and we presold for them, then it got passed on to Kings Way. I'm not a 100% sure though as that was before my time, I just remember talking about it when Killer's Diary came in or something like that.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Oh, right. Sorry, my mistake. That's the second one this year!

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                      Where...when...who's coming....???
                      Details please, Tom!!

sk
                      Check out www.fantasycon2011.org for all the details!

Comment

I had no idea this project was even in the works! I had to snag the limited while available....this is one of my all-time favorites!!

Comment

Great looking set of books. Looking forward to receiving my copy

Comment

OMG.....

...Yes!! Paycheck came today! Picked up a copy.... even though I really shouldn't have...

I'm weak, cannot fight the addiction! Now I just need to get out of here before I see something from CD that I really want...

Comment

Very very very very very very very very excited by this!

It's been a long wait, had mine paid for years ago but it will be worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X