The Essential Ronald Kelly Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Ordered mine today.So happy this is finally coming out.Looks very good.
    Good choice BW!

Comment

No!!!!!!!!!!! Really????
      Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Good choice BW!

Comment

THE DARK'UN is now in stock and ready to order!

http://thunderstormbooks.com/darkun.php

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post

Woot! Congrats Mr. Kelly.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Not only ready to order.....I got mine in the mail today..Will try and post pics before I have to leave for work.
            Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post

Comment

Picks posted in my collection thread.Very nice book.Looking forward to the next one.

Comment

I got mine yesterday afternoon very surprised and happy to get it.
                Just to think the next one will be out in Dec. four down and four to go.

Comment

Originally posted by LoStAlIvE View Post
                  I got mine yesterday afternoon very surprised and happy to get it.
                  Just to think the next one will be out in Dec. four down and four to go.
                  Congrats! This is a sharp looking book and I'm hopeful these have sold well. Ron is a great guy and a wonderful writer who gets far less recognition than he should.

Comment

Still waiting on mine, but good things come to those who wait. Excited to see what The Dark 'Un looks like next to the others.

Comment

Woot! The next book in the series will be out earlier than the end of the year!

Comment

I know isn't that great news.Even better with my refund from Darkfuse from the book club and with everything I have sold so far on ebay the next book will not cost me anything out of pocket.

Comment

I know isn't that great news.Even better with my refund from Darkfuse from the book club and with everything I have sold so far on ebay the next book will not cost me anything out of pocket.
                          That is awesome!

Comment

I just noticed the art section on your website. That was a nice series showing the development of the cover for UM.

Comment

Hindsight is now out and my copy was ordered yesterday and is on it's way today.I can not wait for this to get here.

Comment

Hindsight is now out and my copy was ordered yesterday and is on it's way today.I can not wait for this to get here.
                                Great looking cover on that one. I haven't read that book but I'm betting it's pretty damn good.

Comment

Working...
                                X