No announcement yet.

The Essential Ronald Kelly Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"He taught me to pee on a building and that STYX is the greatest band in the world and they only got a bad rep because most critics are cynical Assholes!" Big Daddy

Comment

Good one, Pete!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Got my books today need to catch up on reading real bad so I can get to these.Trying like heck to be good and read stuff on my TBR list that has been there for a really LOOOOONG time.

Comment

Naw... you know you want to skip all those books and read one of mine. What shall it be... Undertaker's Moon or Fear? You can do it in the dead of night, beneath the bedcovers, with a flashlight. No one will know you did. Go on... read 'em. You know you want to...

Comment

Hi Ronald,

Any idea when Dark'un will be released?

Thanks,

Rob

Comment

I got behind schedule on getting to work on THE DARK'UN because of my surgery last year. I just finished the novel manuscript and submitted it to Thunderstorm. I'm working on the novella and "Writing of" feature now. Hopefully we'll have it in your hands sometime this fall.

Comment

Take your time Ron. It's the quality of your writing we look for, not the speed of the book release.

Comment

That is true.Plus a fall release means I will have money to buy it right away.

Comment

Got my books a couple of days ago! Many thanks, Ron! I've been extremely busy this weekend, but I plan on cracking open Undertaker's Moon this evening when I can finally take more than a few minutes' worth of downtime.

Thanks again,

Jon

Comment

I'm glad you like the books, Jon. Sorry for the long delay. I'm slowly getting to the bottom of the list now, so, for those of you who haven't recieved your copies yet, it shouldn't be much longer.

Comment

Paul at Thunderstorm says that The Essential Ronald Kelly Collection Volume #3: THE DARK'UN, should be shipping around the end of August. Here's the cover by Alex McVey:

Dark'Un cover.jpg

Essential #4: HINDSIGHT should be back from the printer and ready to ship around Christmas time.

Comment

Excellent!! Looking forward to it!!

Comment

Same here can not wait.

Comment

Ordered mine today.So happy this is finally coming out.Looks very good.

Comment

Nice! Keep em' coming Ron!

Comment

Working...
                                X