X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Dan!!

sk

Comment

Siep, if you get MG for the Kindle, Read Forever Angels. It's the story that made me a Kelly fan and one of the best I've read!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Forever Angels it'll be. Thanks for the suggestion, Squire!

sk

Comment

BTW, those who decide to buy the entire 8-volume Essentials collection directly from Thunderstorm will receive a free hardcover chapbook with a new story from each of the following four authors: Scott Nicholson, Bryan Smith, James Newman, and Nate Southard.

A firestorm of Southern Horror! Sounds pretty danged tempting to me...

Comment

I've already decided I'm on board for all eight! Even without the chapbook!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Me too!!

Comment

Yep. I'm in too. I just ordered the first two from Thunderstorm and I'll get the others as they are released.

Comment

I can't wait to have them all on my shelf! The spines are supposed to form a picture if i remember correctly?

Comment

Yes, a piece by Alex McVey. Can't wait to see it. Should be here on Monday!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

don't suppose anyone knows what the shipping to the UK is for Thunderstorm books....
                      http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

email Paul at [email protected]. He's great at answering queries ASAP!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Yes, a piece by Alex McVey. Can't wait to see it. Should be here on Monday!
                          Lucky! It'll probably be a while before my copies get to Europe. But when they do come....

Comment

The books look great, Ron. Of course, I'm tackling War & Peace right now....
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

YYYYYAAAAAYYY!!! My copies of UM and Fear are on their way!!

I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!!

(DEEP BREATH....)

I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Comment

You need to learn to open up and let your true feelings come through; repression causes premature grey hair...
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X