No announcement yet.

The Essential Ronald Kelly Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my shipping notice earlier today, which is great Ordered yesterday, so wasn't expecting it to ship today
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

#77 will be in my hands on Monday!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

#84 is scheduled to be here on Tuesday, which means it'll probably be here Monday or Saturday
        Spoiler!

Comment

Got mine yesterday. 6 down, 2 to go. Then...the chapbook of new stories by Scott Nicholson, Bryan Smith, James Newman, and Nate Southard for those who buy all 8 directly from Thunderstorm!
          Last edited by srboone; 09-27-2014, 02:22 PM.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Forgot about the chap book. Those are four pretty hardcore writers. That should be a great little book.

Comment

I didn't forget, but won't qualify for a copy anyway
              Spoiler!

Comment

What the Hell Ron!! Mr. Glow-Bones, why are you keeping us in the Dark!! Where's the CD forum Love??? LOL!!! Any chance we'll see a hardcopy? Chime in Squire!!
                MDH

Comment

I'd like to see one! Half the stories I've read, but I'm curious to know if "The Halloween Train" is the original short short from Deena Warner's 2011 Halloween Card or if it is an expansion on the story.

http://www.deenawarner.net/halloween11.php

Which reminds me, it's that time of the year. If you haven't signed up to get a card, now's the time to do it!

http://www.deenawarner.net/halloween-form.php
                  Last edited by srboone; 10-09-2014, 04:47 AM.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Thanks Squire!
                    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                    -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Completed my collection of the Essentials line to date, just need 7 and 8 when they're published
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                        Completed my collection of the Essentials line to date, just need 7 and 8 when they're published
                        Sweet! Nice going, Rob!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Thanks, very happy to have been able to afford to get them all now. It's too bad I didn't have the money before so I could get a matching set of the whole line and get the free book at the end, but oh well, I'll hopefully be able to purchase the next 2 as they come out and will have ordered 5 of the 8 direct from the publisher and have matching numbers for the final 4. Was also able to get Restless Shadows, his novel released in Thunderstorm's Black Voltage line, so have been able to get all of his books published by them now since I bought Undertaker's Moon shortly after it was published thanks to the good people on the forums here mentioning him and his books there. Had to choose between Undertaker's Moon and Fear and decided on UM since it was the first in the line and I liked how that one sounded more. Glad I chose that one, too, since the one of that I see on the secondary market right now is over $100!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Oops, forgot about their edition of Timber Gray, so I have all but that one.

Had that typed up before I went to bed but fell asleep and forgot to send it, lol
                            Spoiler!

Comment

I added Twelve Gauge to GR if anybody want to add it their library.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

?? It was already on there, unless you added earlier and only now mentioned it now.

Checked my book list and I added it to my to-read list on Sept. 24
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X