No announcement yet.

The Essential Ronald Kelly Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered mine today. I'm number 77 for the set.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm number 56.Weird because I did not order till after you had been talking up the first 2 books.

Comment

My Hindsight is on it's way, but I didn't get an email from Paul this time telling me; I ordered it based on what i saw here. I hope my "77" line is still intact.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I did not get an e-mail either.I was checking out Brian Keenes web site and he had a post on Malstorm 3 set almost being sold out and I jumped over to have a look see and went to the catalog page and there it was.I am sure he goes through his list as there are only 100 sets.Pretty much the same people are ordering it.I hope.

Comment

I was checking out the deadite site and went over to the forum.The thunderstorm book section has a message from Paul about being behind on things like e-mail due to family and personal issues.That is more then likely why we did not get e-mails about Hindsight.Hope Paul gets well soon.

Comment

Off topic, but congrats on passing the 3000 mark BW.

Comment

Wow.I did it!!!! now on to 4000.
                Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                Off topic, but congrats on passing the 3000 mark BW.

Comment

Keep chuggin', BW!

The_Little_Engine_That_Could.jpg
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Guess what? Hindsight came in the mail today.Yep still #56.Squire I told you Paul would take care of things..Beautiful book.Congrats Ron on getting this out.

Comment

It's my sincere intention to finish up the Essential Ronald Kelly Collection in 2014 (which seems possible, considering the amount of work I've put out during the past 14 days of the new year). Paul says Essential #5: PITFALL should be out sometime in May and I'm hoping we can put out the last three between spring and winter. Through hard work and the grace of God, I believe we can get 'er done.

Comment

Sweet!!!
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

That is very good news.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Twelve Gauge (Essential #6) is up for order at http://thunderstormbooks.com/thunderstorm/
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

My shipping notice came yesterday..

Comment

Ordered this with the blessing of my wife yesterday! At some point I'll need to get a hold Hindsight, but that'll have to wait for a little while. Until Ron told me Twelve Gauge was going to be up on their site later that day or the next I was afraid I had missed out on it since it showed up on the history page at Thunderstorm but wasn't listed for sale. Was relieved that I didn't have to hunt it down later, lol. Hopefully the last 2 Essentials books don't go up too soon now, lol, don't wanna press the buying too much or my wife may not be as ok with it, lol
                                Last edited by RJK1981; 09-24-2014, 09:21 AM.
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X