After the Burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    LOL! I did not pick up on this the first time I looked at the picture.
    Ha! Now that you mention it, it does look like I'm doing a little reading... while taking a post-apocalyptic dump!

Comment

Oh, and here is the original signature sheet photo for copefiend2!

100_2752.jpg

Comment

See the toilet paper... Now that would have been a hilarious box in the other one!

Comment

TP--part of every apocalypse survival kit!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
            Oh, and here is the original signature sheet photo for copefiend2!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]347[/ATTACH]
            That's classic. Thanks for posting this sir!
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

The man took a copy of Swan Song into his" end of the world as we know it" bunker. That would be worth a fortune once the Zombies and crazies were put down.!HAHAHA!!

Comment

When I first open ATB to the signature pages, I said to my wife: "That is the most creative and innovative sig page I've ever seen. In fact, that makes the book well worth the price even without having read it yet."

Thank you for sharing the alternate photo as well. The shocked/"Hey get out of here" expression is priceless!

And your welcome for the review.
                "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

Allright my kids and me will be eating canned beans all week but I just placed an order for the book...I hope everyone's happy! LOL and J/K

Comment

You know, of course, that if you do it once, you're likely to do it again. Maybe with bread and water instead of canned beans.

But at least it was for a great book!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      You know, of course, that if you do it once, you're likely to do it again. Maybe with bread and water instead of canned beans.

But at least it was for a great book!
                      To be honest this gave me my "fix". I feel a lot more relaxed now that I know the book is ordered.

Comment

I'm right with you... I know the feeling. Books and great stories are addicting.

Comment

On a side note...When I ordered After the Burn I had a question for the publisher. I emailed the question and Paul with Thunderstorm promptly replied and then we exchanged multiple emails back and forth. I was really impressed with the quick reply and willingness to spend the time with a customer. I buy a decent amount of books from small press and in many cases the customer service is shitty at best. So kudos to Paul as to me this level of service is one of the biggest measures of a company's level of professionalism.

Comment

I had the same experience with Paul when I ordered ATB. I will be ordering from TSB again as well based on TSB's customer service (unlike another press which I will be passing on even though they have many titles I'd like).
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Paul emailed me a little while ago and wanted me to extend his "Thanks!" to all of you for the kind words concerning AFTER THE BURN and his customer service. Take it from me, folks, Paul knows his stuff... he knows how to treat his customers and potential customers like a million bucks. The same goes for the writers and artists he works with. Paul's the kind of publisher than constantly keeps you in the loop and I, for one, appreciate that immensely. It was sort of strange coming back to the horror genre after ten years and being treated with respect (something I never got from Zebra). All my publishers -- Rich Chizmar, Brian Freeman, Paul Goblirch, Roy Robbins, and Dave Wilson at Crossroad digital -- are first-class. They've really made this second writing career an extremely special and enjoyable experience. I really can't thank them enough!

Comment

That's really cool to hear! I'm glad he treats the talent correctly as well. You folks deserve a ton of credit for doing this even through all the adversity in the market place now a days.

Comment

Working...
                                X