No announcement yet.

After the Burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have started read Ronald Kelly's books. I have started with Hell Hollow. It is great so far.
    I am going to get started on getting The Supercell Series this month.

Ronald do you know how many of the Supercell Series books you will be writing? I know there are two so far that are yours.

Comment

Originally posted by LoStAlIvE View Post
      I have started read Ronald Kelly's books. I have started with Hell Hollow. It is great so far.
      I am going to get started on getting The Supercell Series this month.

Ronald do you know how many of the Supercell Series books you will be writing? I know there are two so far that are yours.
      All of the Essential books will be Supercell and there will be eight of them in all. The next two will be The Dark'Un and Hindsight.

Comment

AFTER THE BURN took the #3 spot in Brian Keene's 10 Best Books of 2011 list. A tremendous honor and a huge surprise. I feel like Santa came early this year.

http://www.briankeene.com/?p=9983

Comment

Congratuations, Ron! A well-deserved honor. The two above yours are on my TBR list still, so as far as I'm concerned, ATB is #1!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
            AFTER THE BURN took the #3 spot in Brian Keene's 10 Best Books of 2011 list. A tremendous honor and a huge surprise. I feel like Santa came early this year.

http://www.briankeene.com/?p=9983
            Awesome Mr. Kelly! There are some real heavy hitters on that list as well as some flat out good books. Congrats.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Just wanted to share some photos of the Special Edition of AFTER THE BURN. I just recieved my copy from Paul at Thunderstorm a few days ago. Isn't it awesome?!!

100_4776.jpg100_4777.jpg100_4778.jpg100_4779.jpg100_4781.jpg100_4782.jpg

Comment

It is awesome! But where did this one come from? I don' remember it being advertised.
                Last edited by srboone; 04-17-2012, 08:53 PM.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

And I see the "Nuclear Dump" photo made it in there! Nice!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Wow, awesome!! Had no idea that there was a limited edition!

Still waiting for my copy though (of the regular edition, but if you want to replace it with that edition I don't mind Ron, go ahead). Have heard quite a few good things about this one!

Comment

Paul just sent me this copy of the special edition, which he just got in from the printer. Since there are only 15 copies, it's probably gone already. You might check with Paul and see, though. He might still have some left.

Pete, I've got your books remarqued and ready to ship. Afraid you'll have to settle for the standard ATB... only got one copy of the special edition myself.

Comment

Was only joking. Figured that since it was only 15 copies you would have but one for yourself. But its an awesome edition! Let us know if any of your other books will be given limited edition treatment in the future.

Great news about the books! I know you are very busy juggling the day job, writing, family, and everything else! Keep up the great work Ron!

Comment

Pete, I'm so busy I barely have time to take the "nuclear dump", as Squire puts it.

Comment

Those were your words way back when, Ron ,when you first showed us that pic as an alternative color sig page!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Those limited editions look great! I like how yours is roman numeral "Ronald Kelly".
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Yeah, its the one somewhere between VI and XVI...

Comment

Working...
                                X