No announcement yet.

Cumberland Furnace & Timber Gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I've certainly thought about sending Timber out into the wilderness again, but considering the new life he's found at the end of the book, I think it's probably good to let sleeping wolves lie.

I've got other western characters that I was planning on writing westerns about, but never had the time. If I could figure out a way to quit my day job and write full-time, I could probably explore more genres that I am right now. But, for the time being, my young'uns must have their health/dental/vision insurance and so I must punch the time clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
      Yeah, I've certainly thought about sending Timber out into the wilderness again, but considering the new life he's found at the end of the book, I think it's probably good to let sleeping wolves lie.

I've got other western characters that I was planning on writing westerns about, but never had the time. If I could figure out a way to quit my day job and write full-time, I could probably explore more genres that I am right now. But, for the time being, my young'uns must have their health/dental/vision insurance and so I must punch the time clock.
      yeaa I hear that.I just took another big hit from my employer for health insurance.I was thinking with Timber short stories about some of his adventures mentioned during the story.Maybe CD could put out another western collection like last year and intice you to write one.Actually I am thinking about getting the Thunderstorm hard covers.We will see what the tax man says here in a few weeks.Looking forward to the new CD book when it is finished.

Comment

Working...
      X