No announcement yet.

The Cemetery Dance forum contributors story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, I came across it awhile back and couldn't stop laughing.
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Definitely sounds interesting. Never done anything like this, but I'm interested. Not sure how much I'd be able to actually contribute since I'll have school stuff going on as well, but that doesn't mean I can't try, lol
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

That's the spirit. That makes a total of 6 people which is already a nice number I think (although more a still welcome). It means you have a couple of weeks between turns and we'll of course be lenient with the "deadline" if you're busy with other stuff.

I think I have come up with a nice setup for a story by the way which can go in a number of different directions. There'll definitely be room for creativity.

Comment

I'd like to try, although I'm more of an artist than a writer.

Comment

Some added illustrations would be very cool.
            http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
            http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
            http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

You're in, Adam.

Comment

Excellent idea. Count me in!
                www.nikhouser.com

Comment

Cool. Things are shaping up.

Comment

Sign me up as well!

Comment

Cool. If my count is right that gives us 9 contributors already. At 1000-2000 words per segment, we'll be out of short story length in no time. Pennywise, I hope your setup is good for at least novella length. Of course, the first onus will be on me to keep it going.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                        Pennywise, I hope your setup is good for at least novella length.
                        LOL. What on earth have I talked myself and you guys into.....

Well whatever the outcome, very nice that so many people want to contribute. Should be a lot of fun to read each others segments and see if we're roughly "on the same page" (storywise I mean).

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise View Post
                          LOL. What on earth have I talked myself and you guys into.....

Well whatever the outcome, very nice that so many people want to contribute. Should be a lot of fun to read each others segments and see if we're roughly "on the same page" (storywise I mean).
                          Well, whether we're on the same page or not, it is bound to be interesting, lol
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

So, I've got an idea I wanted to throw out:

What if the story was a crowd piece, meaning it takes place on a plane or subway or at an event or in a church, and each author wrote a short chapter from a different character's perspective. That way, they could write in their own style in that person's head while ALSO pushing the plot forward in some significant way.

Just a thought. Any yay's or nay's?
                            www.nikhouser.com

Comment

I like that idea Nik, and had something similar lined up to do in the future. But I'll go with whatever.

Comment

Nik's idea is interesting, but maybe for another round robin. I think Pennywise already has a plan for this one.
                                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X