No announcement yet.

The Cemetery Dance forum contributors story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had sent him a PM when I posted. Maybe he got caught up in some busy times or something. We could always rearrange the order if he is too busy.
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Sorry guys, I haven't been very active here lately. I will try to contact Steve and ask him if he still wants to write the next part, and if not I'll contact the next in line. I'll be back.

Edit: I sent him a message but his last forum post is already quite old, so I'm not sure he'll read it. If I don't get a response I will ask the next person to write his segment.
      Last edited by Pennywise; 10-23-2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Looks like I am after Steve, but I am pretty busy with school, so I will have to skip this round. Should hopefully be fine for the next round though.

It's slightly possible I'd be able to do it, but that wouldn't be likely and I don't want to slow the process down
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

I haven't heard anything from Steve. RJK, would you like to try and write something now or do you want me to ask the next in line? Remember, you could take a little longer if you want and it can also be a relatively short segment. Also, we're not looking for Pulitzer price material here. Doesn't have to be perfect.

Comment

Hey guys. Alas, it looks like I'm too mired in the other stuff I'm working on and must drop out of this awesome project. Not spending enough time on the board as I should, either. Good luck to you guys, and thanks for adding me to the list. Sorry I have to pull out. Maybe next time, though. Happy Halloween to all!
            www.nikhouser.com

Comment

I hope someone picks up the next section soon. I'm as anxious to find out who the next narrator is, as I am about the next story turn.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Well, since RJ seems to be too busy at the moment, adamjames is next up...

Comment

I asked Adam (who is next in line after RJK1981) if he wants to write a segment in case RJK can't make it this round. In case Adam can't make it, you're up next, Pete :-)

If other people are reading this and would like to contribute, please make yourself known.

Comment

Hehe, yeah, I noticed that...

Well, I hadn't planned on my turn coming up until around the Holiday season... But of course I'll take it like a man and do my part. You'll just have to bear with me as I'm kind of swamped at work now (with um, um... reading this forum) and might need a bit more time. From the looks of it it seems like I'll be finishing off the story?

Comment

Pete, I don't think you should feel required to finish it. I think we even said in the beginning that we could add more people or cycle around again as the story dictates.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Yes, that's what I remember too. Possibly more cycles to finish it up.
                        http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
                        http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
                        http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

ok, I'll work something up in the next week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by adamjames View Post
                            ok, I'll work something up in the next week or so.
                            Awesome, that's definitely quicker than I'd be able to manage at the moment, and it's already been a while since the previous one
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                            X