Midnight Grinding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midnight Grinding

My favorite CD book. Forever Angels is one of my favorite horror stories and made me a Kelly fan. The whole book is quite unnerving. I recommend it highly. If you missed it, try to get a copy. It's worth it.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

I have a copy on the way! Just finished Hell Hollow last night, and I'm looking forward to the arrival of this one.

Comment

"Forever Angels" appeared in Cemetery Dance #1, so it has a special place in my diseased little heart. Putting together MG was a blast. I especially enjoyed writing the story notes for each tale... something I'd always wanted to do. Another vintage favorite is "The Hatchling"... the one about the demonic rooster.

If you missed MIDNIGHT GRINDING and can't find a hc, CD has the collection available in e-book format for only $7.99, which comes out to only a few cents per story.

Don't forget to check out my second full-fledged story collection, CUMBERLAND FURNACE & OTHER FEAR FORGED FABLES... available in trade paperback from Bad Moon Books and Amazon.

Comment

You won't be disappointed. It's a great collection of stories.

Comment

I also have a copy of Midnight Grinding on the way. I think story collections are a great way to familiarize oneself with a writer's style and talent. In fact, until this one arrives, perhaps I'll read After the Burn...
          "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

MIDNIGHT GRINDING was included on my "2010 Best Reads" list - highly recommend.
            Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Working...
            X