Hell Hollow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell Hollow

Loved the book, now we just need more, Mr. Kelly.

And you'll get it. Check out his website http://www.ronaldkelly.com/. In it he talks about A Dark & Bloody Ground to be published by CD in 2012!!!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Hey guys! Yeah, I'm about halfway through AD&BG right now and it's rolling along pretty darned good. This one will be alot different than Hell Hollow in several different ways. I'd say my writing has grown alot darker and more brutal since my return to writing in 2009. A Dark & Bloody Ground will be more in the tradition of my After the Burn collection from Thunderstorm... much more extreme and unrelenting than HH was. I really think y'all are gonna enjoy it.

And wait till you see the utterly awesome cover that Alan Clark has worked up for it!

Comment

AMC cover! JOY!

Comment

Great book! Ron Kelly is another reason I will be hanging around here
          Horror,Horror,Horror!

Comment

Me too, Noigel. Not only is he one of my favorite authors he's a helluva guy as well.

Comment

That's good to see another new book coming out - I really liked Hell Hollow a lot and was impressed!

Comment

Loved After the Burn. I can't wait for AD&BG. Maybe it'll show up in the CD Early Reader's Club 4.0!!!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Just finished a chapter dealing with deformed militant hillbillies. That might give you an inkling about the rural depravity of the new novel...

Comment

Geez, Ron, why do hillbillies always get a bad rap?!
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                      Geez, Ron, why do hillbillies always get a bad rap?!
                      You would know why they get a bad rap if you grew up in PA. LOL!!! I think Mr. Kelly has summed up the majority of folks I grew up around.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Writing about hillbillies isn't politically incorrect in my opinion.... especially since I consider myself one.

Comment

After reading this thread, I'd better crack open Hell Hollow or After the Burn (two recent purchases). It seems like I have a lot to look forward to in those books as well as in the future.
                          "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            Loved After the Burn. I can't wait for AD&BG. Maybe it'll show up in the CD Early Reader's Club 4.0!!!
                            That would be cool! Any word on when the books for that will be shipping out?

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                              That would be cool! Any word on when the books for that will be shipping out?
                              That's a good question, I'm not sure if we've sent for the arc's to be printed yet. I however do not believe that AD&BG is one of , as Mr. Kelly has said he is still working on it and I believe the Early Reader's Club we the manuscripts for already. I'm sure Brian will correct me if I'm wrong though.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                              X