[INDEXED]IT: The 25th Anniversary Edition Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]IT: The 25th Anniversary Edition Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio

This is the discussion thread for the IT: The 25th Anniversary Edition Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

IT: The 25th Anniversary Edition Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio

IT: The 25th Anniversary Edition Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio
    29 Pieces of Artwork, Printed on 11 inch X 14 inch Sheets of 100# Archival Cover Stock!
    Signed By All Three Artists and Limited to Just 500 sets!

Hi Folks!

If you love artwork inspired by the works of Stephen King or you're a huge fan of IT, then we have a deal you won't be able to beat — but it isn't going to last long due to already strong demand from collectors!

We've made special arrangements with Glen Orbik, Alan M. Clark, and Erin Wells to collect ALL of their artwork from our upcoming 25th Anniversary Edition of IT by Stephen King into one giant artwork portfolio, which will be SIGNED by all three artists and limited to a one-time printing of just 500 sets! These special artwork portfolios will never be reprinted or reissued.

When we say GIANT, we mean it, too! Each piece of artwork — including the 6 interior color plates, the full-color cover artwork, all of the black & white interiors, plus Erin Wells' TWO pieces of color signature sheet artwork — will be printed on 11 inch by 14 inch sheets of 100# GPA Uncoated, Heavy Duty archival quality cover stock. These will be HUGE pieces of artwork, perfect for matting and framing if you wanted!

The portfolio itself will be a spectacle to behold: it's already in production at the same company that made the Blockade Billy Lettered Edition artwork portfolio, which was one of the most talked about features of that special edition! Not only will we be using a similar high-quality material for the folder itself, but there will be one-color hot foil stamping on the front cover, too! (You can see some photos of the Blockade Billy Lettered Edition artwork portfolio on the IT Artwork Portfolio product page.)

Remember: this is a ONE-TIME printing of this artwork portfolio and we will NOT be printing more! This set includes EVERY piece of artwork in the book, including the two color signature sheets that will only ever be seen by the collectors who were lucky enough to snag a copy of the Limited Edition or Lettered Edition before they sold out. Plus there's a special, full-color signature sheet signed by all three artists!

The art prints are already finished at the printer and the signature sheets will be headed to the artists next week. The portfolio is ready to start rolling, too, as soon as the special order materials arrive, but don't wait long to place your order because we don't expect our very limited supplies to last long!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to discuss this product

Instagram

Comment

Got mine ordered!!

Comment

Me too! I just couldn't say no...

Comment

Well.....I decided not to order.
          I'm tempted, but owning the illustrations as part of the book will do for me.

sk

Comment

I spent my money this week on some Ronald Kelly "stuff" I missed out on (because I'd never heard of him til last year).
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
              Well.....I decided not to order.
              I'm tempted, but owning the illustrations as part of the book will do for me.

sk
              Yes, but these are BIG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                Yes, but these are BIG!!!!
                Yes they are. I'm excited to get a set for myself.

Instagram

Comment

I am very tempted but have passed so far.

Comment

Yeah, I ordered this about 3 seconds after it hit my inbox yesterday. Can't wait!!! Keep the surprises coming!! I will buy them!

Comment

This is a cool project!

Question for the production team: Will the 500 sets be numbered?

Comment

This is awesome!
                        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Debated ordering this one, but decided to go ahead and get myself a copy
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                            This is a cool project!

Question for the production team: Will the 500 sets be numbered?
                            Had to check my email, but yes they will be numbered.

Instagram

Comment

As my numbered S/L will be numbered higher than 500 i have decided to give this a miss for the moment, but i do like the idea and might pick one up on the secondary market when they are released.

Comment

Working...
                              X