• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    so let's just say late March for now.

Brian
    Ok...."late March"

Comment

Late March works for me since I will be out of town until after the 20th most likely
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Looks great, nice job!

Comment

The new photos are amazing !
          Maybe the next art portfolio wil be bigger than the knowing darkness traycase

Comment

I am SO glad that I bought this.

Comment

New pictures are up. It looks amazing. Looks better than the blocade billiy case. So glad I got a copy. Not a fan of the signature page, its not very frameable. Everything else looks amazing so far.

Comment

I posted just a little bit about the "behind the scenes" process of how this came together on my blog today, too:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...ork-portfolio/

Brian
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Wow that does look fantastic! I wasn't going to bother with it since I have the limited edition, but after seeing those pics, I'm getting it now.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                    Wow that does look fantastic! I wasn't going to bother with it since I have the limited edition, but after seeing those pics, I'm getting it now.
                    Sound choice Scott (good to see you back on the forum) make sure you get the portfolio number to match your LE number

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                      Sound choice Scott (good to see you back on the forum) make sure you get the portfolio number to match your LE number
                      Hiya Grant. Just stopped by a lil while then going to rest a bit.
                      But I don't know if I can get the same number...I can't remember what number I even have LOL. Hell I'm going to look now then have that rest I spoke (or typed) of.
                      I'll be back in the coming days.....

Comment

Mine is #583 and there are only 500 sets of the art portfolio.....
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Just ordered my Gift edition of the book and this portfolio, its going to look nice next to my first edition of IT and i cant wait!!!

Comment

I can't even remember what book it was (I think it was a Stephen King related book), but once long ago... I had a discussion with Mindy about this numbered book and she asked me what number I wanted.

I respectfully requested Book #1.

hahehoaheoah! Of couse I laughed and just told her to get me as low as possible (which really didn't matter all that much to me. I'm not a collector in the pristine sense of the word. I collect books because I want books. Period.)
                            "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

And I'm not pristine in any collective sense of the word

Comment

You know, it seems like I'm reading over and over again from many people here-- and I do the same thing -- but, you guys announce a book, it's intriguing but doesn't necessarily pull us in. And then we see it in all its glory when it's sometimes too late to order it and then, speaking for me only, I berate myself for not ordering such a gorgeous book.
                                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Working...
                                X