Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support group for people who enjoy (spend too much money on) signed limited books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
    I forgot to look at the link you provided. That's it!! http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...e+-+S+L+Miller
    But it says signed and numbered limited? I thought these were the trade versions like the photos on this page? I still don't know what the other are with the red traycases.
    PS sold a couple different versions. Artist edition (with all 3), A S / L Slipcased Edition, A S / L Traycased Edition, and the Trade Hardcover editions. Within that there where the different editions for the 3 different artists. However I think if you bout the Artist edition, you received all 3 editions in a slipcase, all signed by the artists and numbered.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I'm missing something Frick? Everyone else go the joke but not me. But that's not unsusal at all, often times things sail right over my lil head.

But "Grant Wootton" reminds me of the great MMA fighter from Holland...Bos Rutten, lol the perfect name for a MMA guy. Do you know him by any chance??
      I wasn't trying to be funny, really (I don't think I've even got much of a sense of humor...); just have a look at some forum names here...

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
        I wasn't trying to be funny, really (I don't think I've even got much of a sense of humor...); just have a look at some forum names here...

sk
        To love horror fiction you have to have a sense of humour - ergo, you do

Comment

just have a look at some forum names here...
          LOL yeah like mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            PS sold a couple different versions. Artist edition (with all 3), A S / L Slipcased Edition, A S / L Traycased Edition, and the Trade Hardcover editions. Within that there where the different editions for the 3 different artists. However I think if you bout the Artist edition, you received all 3 editions in a slipcase, all signed by the artists and numbered.
            Well, it still seems like I got screwed. I couldn't believe it when the book arrived, that it was a "limited edition". Like I've said, it looked like a trade paperback in a slipcase. But I guess it wasn't that bad afterall...I think I paid $250 and sold it for $200.
            Still, from your post, it sounds like I should of ordered the artist editions.

Comment

Well, it still seems like I got screwed. I couldn't believe it when the book arrived, that it was a "limited edition". Like I've said, it looked like a trade paperback in a slipcase. But I guess it wasn't that bad afterall...I think I paid $250 and sold it for $200.
              Still, from your post, it sounds like I should of ordered the artist editions.
              Possibly, the essential difference I think is the artist editions weren't signed by King.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

LOL yeah like mine.
                Tell me about it - I use the pseudonym "Grant Wootton" cos using my real name "Bill Duhbetturmowwstrapp" would be just plain silly

Comment

Man, and I thought "Zachariah Bumwhacker" was needing of a psuedonym!!!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Man, and I thought "Zachariah Bumwhacker" was needing of a psuedonym!!!
                    You know my brother ??? - Jeez Louise, it's a damn small world

Comment

Brother?????? I was talking about my sister!!! This is too weird...
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ah, I see, before she was your sister she was my pre-op brother - things got complicated, he became she, vanished into the sunset - until now. It soothes my soul that he/she has found a good home with you, but see if you can do something about having her change her name - Zac just doesn't cut it as a chicks name

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          Possibly, the essential difference I think is the artist editions weren't signed by King.
                          Yeah, but if I had questioned PS Publishing about it, I would of received the proper edition. But that would have been a big hassle having to send it all the way back to England...still, I think I would have preferred the artist editions over the limited. They look pretty nice to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                            Tell me about it - I use the pseudonym "Grant Wootton" cos using my real name "Bill Duhbetturmowwstrapp" would be just plain silly
                            Now, are you being serious? That's your real last name? Like you or some other guy on this forum said, it'd be kind of strange for a mother to name her kid "Theenormityofitall". Maybe even more silly to name him "gagagoo" which is another name I use sometimes

Comment

Working...
                            X