Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Remarqued Gunpowder by Joe Hill for CHARITY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Remarqued Gunpowder by Joe Hill for CHARITY!!!

You may or may not know that i have recently adopted a dog (pictured below) called Annabel from a local Dog Rescue Centre called just for dogs which is a registered charity. Annabel brought so much happiness to my life and that of my girlfriend too, she is such a great tempered fun loving dog who just lives for someone scratching her belly. And i owe having her happy soul in the house to just for dogs, now they aren't in the best financial state at the moment so i though i would help out a little bit and say thank you for giving Annabel a second start in life!

Later on tonight ( after i have uploaded pics) i will have a slipcased , numbered out of 200, remarqued copy of Joe Hill's Gunpowder for sale with 100% of the sale going to just for dogs. Vinnie Chong has once again out done himself and has come up with a remarque that is very different than all the others i have seen, depicting a never before illustrated part of the story.

I would put the book on ebay but don't want them taking any of the money that can help the charity! So i will be accepting best offers via pm or email - [email protected] until midnight GMT Saturday and will include free postage to anywhere in the world, so please keep this in mind if you are considering a bid.
    Muchos thanks in advance!

That's really kind of you! Hope it sells for a nice sum! Good luck!

Btw (off-topic) - a little graphic overhaul for the forum I see. (the quick reply box is different, and it autosaves) Nice Dan!

Comment

I hope it raises a decent ammount too!
      As promised - pictures of the book & remarque that shows the 'special' children bringin the moon Calibran down to crush the spaceship! The book, slipcase and dustjacket (which is protected by a brodart cover) are in fine condition.

Comment

is this book gone?

Comment

Yes sorry the deadline passed and i had a very generous offer from a member of thedarktower.org

Comment

Working...
          X